✧┊Ch.8: The Fated Day Of An End; Two Yet Effervescent

(Skid/Pump's personalities may not be accurate. Art not mine. He do be glaring though...)
✧✧✧✧

   After all of Oto's new friends had met a particular special friend of his and exchanged contact numbers, things were going well. His popularity was still climbing, he had taken part of many duel concerts which also effected his popularity, he got along well with both his new friends and old friends, and more. Right now, things were going well for Oto.

   He did get a strange invitation to a rather spooky mansion, where he fought two strange, but cheery children; one with a skeleton costume and another with a pumpkin costume. Thankfully, he won.

  "Woah! You beat us! Nice job, slushie hair!" The skeleton-costumed child said, wiping some possible sweat off his forehead.

  "Doesn't it get hot in those costumes, Skid? It may be cold in here, but still... And my stage name is Boyfriend; but please, call me Oto Hajime." Oto responded with a tired tone, putting his mic in his right pocket.

  "Oh no! Well it actually kinda does, but not really," The pumpkin-costumed child acknowledged while nodding, tossing the mic away. "But anyways, that's not why we came here. We have a question to ask you! Skid, tell 'im!"

  Hesitation appeared on Skid's face as he gulped at Oto, who seemed eager to hear their question. He gulped, then looked down at his friend who he sat atop of. "Uhh... Can you tell him, Pump? I'm kinda nervous."

  "Okay, guess I'll ask myself," Pump shrugged, a serious gaze fading into his face as he looked at Oto. "Mr. Hajime... Y/N L/N is your girlfriend, right?"

  Oto's pupils shrinked in shock, his face growing beet red in embarrassment to what they had just said. Skid and Pump seemed satisfied by this however. "How-! No-where did you get this info?!" Oto asked, his cheeks deep red.

  "So you two ARE a couple! Not spooky, but we'll take it!" Skid exclaimed happily, Pump smiling as well.

  "Nononono-we're not a couple, we're just friends! Here, I can show you guys our text messages for proof!" Oto pulled out his phone to show them the text messages, but the two both declined by shaking their heads.

  "We don't wanna see your text messages for proof... We wanna see you and her together for proof!" Pump said cheerfully.

  Oto sighed, and put his phone away. He walked over to the mansion's exit and gestured for them to come over. "Fine, but your parents better approve of this."

✧✧✧

   Before Oto knew it, he had brought Skid and Pump onto a subway train to go see Y/N L/N for proof that the two weren't together. Luckily, they weren't causing too much on the train, just humming random songs or talking to other passengers and making them uncomfortable.

   He found it somewhat annoying that he had to babysit the two on a public subway train, but they were going to see Y/N, so things have lightened up slightly in his mind.

  "Hey, don't go talking to strangers so easily. You might get hurt." He told the two, grabbing Pump by the nape of his shirt and dropping him back in his seat.

  "Aww. Not spooky." Pump pouted, crossing his arms angrily while Skid groaned and sat back next to him.

  Then, after a few seconds had passed... "Mr. Hajime, Can we get candy after we see your girlfriend?" Skid asked.

  Oto sighed. "Why not?"

  "Yaaaay!"

   As long as the two behaved, He was okay with getting the two candy. He did beat them, after all. But he didn't reject the idea of Y/N being his girlfriend at that time...