25 | The Jeon Twins

-------- °° --------
[ Chapter 25 ]
❛The Jeon Twins❜
-------- °° --------

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------[ Chapter 25 ]  ❛The Jeon Twins❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"TWINS?"

Amara looked between Hope and Jungkook who sat with her at their usual table outside of the kitchens. They had soon left Namjoon alone again in his room to rest, not wanting to risk him choking himself out again if they were to keep bothering him with questions.

"Who do you think he's on about?" V asked as he came to sit with them suddenly, placing his food down as he sat next to Amara.

The three gave him an incredulous look.

"Are you that thick?" Hope asked the boy as he tilted his head, his brown eyes narrowed. "I think he means Amara and Jungkook." He specified sarcastically.

"We do look the most alike after all, apparently." Jungkook adds.

"So you two are brother and sister? Same mom, same dad?" V moved his finger between the two, his eyes wide at the sudden fact.

"No, they're cousins," Jay's usual sarcastic voice blesses the foursomes ears as he came to sit with them. The head runner pushes V aside so he could sit in between him and Amara. "Of course they're siblings you idiot."

"Are you okay, V?" Amara asked him. "You didn't hit your head at all? Fell off your bed?" She continued. The brunette leaned over Jay and raised her hand to place the back of her palm on V's forehead, for dramatic reasons. Both V and Jay swatted her arm away.

"I'm fine!" V exclaimed. "Just confused s'all. It's not like we have any other siblings here."

"That we know about

"That we know about." Hope countered. V didn't respond verbally, he only rolled his eyes and went about eating the sandwich Jin had kindly made from the leftovers of yesterday's dinner.