10 | Damaging Memories

-------- °° --------
[ Chapter 10 ]
❛Damaging Memories❜
-------- °° --------

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------[ Chapter 10 ]  ❛Damaging Memories❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

THE NEXT DAY CAME quicker than expected. After Amara had fallen asleep after her first day of running, the girls guilty conscience ate away at her just as much as her stomach was eating away at itself, starving for some food since she had skipped dinner.

Upon finding out the girl hadn't ate anything in around twelve hours, Jin made sure he filled up her morning plate as if she were eating for two and than Jay made sure she ate every last bit. He didn't care about his rule about not running on a full stomach, he just wanted to make sure she had enough energy to run again today.

Upon waking up this morning though; realising she was so hungry, Amara realised she may have overreacted a bit. Why should she feel guilty? How was she supposed to find a way out after spending one day in the maze? She shouldn't care about what the others thought about her, or allow herself to feel guilty... she was human, just like the rest of the damn boys here.

That is why as she sat and ate her large breakfast with Jay, V and even Suga surrounding her, she couldn't help the smug look on her face as she ate.

She got more food out of pity and she certainly wasn't complaining...

"Ya got enough food there greenie?" Suga questioned her dryly, glaring at her plate filled with what looked to be twice as much food as his.

Swallowing down her bacon, Amara shook her head as her smirk only grew, amusement dancing in her eyes as she stared the gardener down. "No, no I don't think I do." She mocked before shovelling a forkful of eggs into her mouth.

Jay who sat beside her, couldn't help but chuckle at her childish antics. She reminded him of himself. Suga couldn't say the same though, spitefully taking a bite from his own smaller helping of scrambled eggs.

"Are you ready for another day of runnin' greenie?" V asked her and almost immediately after the words had left his mouth did she nod her head vigorously.

"Of course I am." She grinned before she took a sip of fresh water out of her cup.

She was determined to find something today...

Jay stared at her, at her eyes more so. He smirked when he seen the fire. The determination. This is exactly what he needed in a partner... Amara wasn't just a pretty face, she was a fighter like himself, granted her incredibly enticing physical assets are a bonus and Jay certainly wasn't complaining.

"Here ya are shanks!" Hopes cheerful voice rang through ears like a melodic sound, or in their case a blurring alarm as they seemed to still not be desensitised to the boys over-cheerful voice at the crack of dawn.