30 | The Beginning of the End

-------- °° --------
[ Chapter 30 ]
❛The Beginning of the End❜
-------- °° --------

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------[ Chapter 30 ]  ❛The Beginning of the End❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

THE GROUP OF FIVE was silent upon being struck with the weight of V's words. The girl, who had been asleep for days since arriving, the girl, who gave Amara the worst of feelings, was finally awake. They didn't know how to feel about the situation. Mixed emotions is what.

"Well, where is she?" Hope asked V, one eyebrow raised.

V didn't answer verbally, he simply points towards the tall, wooden watchtower in which the Gladers all crowded around.

"What the hell is she doing up there?" Jay asked no one in particular, astounded. His handsome face was scrunched up into a relatable frown.

"I'll find out," Namjoon proclaimed strongly.

The five stood idol and watched as Namjoon marched off in the direction of the crowd gathered around the tower, determined. Curious, the others didn't wait around long and so they all ran to catch up and join him on his mission. It wasn't long until they found Suga and Jin amidst the crowd.

A female voice, that wasn't Amara's, was heard shouting over the noisy boys. She seemed angry, you could tell by the tone of her voice. . . and also, by the way she was throwing rocks and twigs at the crowd gathered beneath her. Many of the boys were using things, like box lids and buckets, to shield themselves from her rath.

Gally was fuming. "Hey!" He steps out from the crowd and points a finger up at the girl. "You throw one more-" He was cut off by the harsh impact of a stone meeting his head, making him bend over and cradle his head in his hands.

 "You throw one more-" He was cut off by the harsh impact of a stone meeting his head, making him bend over and cradle his head in his hands

Chuck laughed at this. "Girls are awesome!"

The young boy received a few looks, however, no one could bring themselves to disagree with him.