12 | Secrets Revealed

-------- °° --------
[ Chapter 12 ]
❛Secrets Revealed❜
-------- °° --------

A PALE WOMAN WITH HER BLONDE HAIR slicked back into a tight bun and dressed in white, smart clothes, was stood in front of the two teenagers who sat at a white table

While one of the brunettes was happy to see her, the other...  not so much.

Lay before the two of them was two brain scans printed off and neither knew why they were looking down at the pictures of, presumably, their own brains and despite Amara being in the foulest of moods and despising the woman so far to a great extent, she was still curious as to why.

"How can your brain scans be so similar? Statistics and all... then again, that shouldn't surprise me considering it's you two." The woman speaks as her back was turned to them both, arms crossed behind her back as she stared at a copy of the scans on a large screen.

Amaras squinted brown doe eyes glared daggers into the turned woman's back.

"Where's Jimin?" She asks the supposed doctor. "And Hope? V? Jin? The others? You took them all away from us - from me." She continued, her tone eerily calm considering how mad she was and the woman knew this.

The blonde turned so her front now faces the two of them, her stern eyes focused on Amara and Amara only.

"You know where they are Subject C0-"

"My name is Amara!" The teenager cuts her off, feeling immense anger for Dr Ava Paige and her only. The woman who continued to beat, inject and steal every ounce of happiness from her life.

"Amara, calm down." The girl snapped her head to the side of her, glaring into the scared eyes of someone all too familiar to her.

"No Jungkook, I won't!" She hissed at the boy who she could no longer look in the eyes, the boy who had betrayed her and their shared friends, the boy who had her Jimin taken away from her... it was all his fault.

"Subjects A7, A6, A10, A9, A5, A3... have suffered their deserved punishment." Paige's eyes then settle on the multiple small monitors on the other side of the room, each showing different points of views of the maze. "Now they will serve their purpose, for the greater good... just like you will soon Subject C0."

"They didn't deserve anything!" Amara screams. "Now you bring them back! Bring them back!" She continued to lash out, rising from her seat in so much of a rush, that the force sent the chair across the room.