↢ Prologue ↣

-------- °° --------
[ Prologue ]
❛Saving Amara❜
-------- °° --------

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------[ Prologue ] ❛Saving Amara❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"SUBJECT C0 CONTINUES TO ACT RATHER DIFFICULT. It seems her previous training in self defence has proved much successful, considering it requires a total of six guards to restrain and escort her from her cell to elsewhere."

"That is expected Dr, since the only few people she had who she trusted is now gone; sent up into the trials. The only chance she will ever see them again is if she is sent there herself, but that isn't going to happen... Is her body still rejecting the serums?"

"Yes ma'am. We still have yet to understand how or why her body and brain rejects the swipe or any serum we inject her with, making it impossible to get any clear results. It's a mystery..."

"She surely is... but I will solve this mystery and then who knows, she could be the key to finding a cure. Update me on her progress with the virus? Has she displayed any symptoms?"

"The virus has spread less than 2%, almost insignificant, however she is displaying frequent symptoms, such as incoherent mood swings at random moments, much more than any other female subject - but the rate of growth in other female immunes, is much higher."

"Hmm, how interesting. We'll continue to monitor the girl, no matter if her body fights us or not, I need to know if she can possibly be part of a cure... or just another non-immune."

"What is the plan then for her, moving forward?"

"I have big plans for that young girl. Starting tomorrow, she will be sent out into the scorch, alone. If she survives and is successful in reaching our main headquarters in the city, then she will be accepted into WICKED headquarters with open arms. If she succeeds, we'll grant her, her freedom."

"But ma'am, anyone who enters that scorch, alone or not, never lived to see another day. What makes you so sure she'll survive... we don't even know if she is truly immune yet or not? It's suicide-"

"That's exactly my point Dr! Subject C0 is a trained; skilful fighter with a fire inside her still roaring despite everything she has been through and this is the ultimate test. She is unique! And if she so happens to survive out there, then we'll monitor her brains activity and responses to certain situation, and learn of her immunity, then we can drain her of her blood to use towards a cure."

"By freedom... you mean the freedom of leaving this cursed world don't you? The girl will go through hell and back only to meet her inevitable end."