06 | Cooking with Jin

-------- °° --------
[ Chapter 6 ]
❛Cooking with Jin❜
-------- °° --------

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------[ Chapter 6 ]  ❛Cooking with Jin❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

AMARA HAD BEEN AVOIDING JAY. Ever since the shower incident, she felt she couldn't even look Jay in the eyes without an awkward tension arising between the two.

Despite them both sharing a room, Amara felt she had done well enough in preventing any eye contact or confrontations between herself and the dark haired hottie. This was because she had 'fallen asleep' when Jay had finally came up to bed. Although that was very much not the case, as in fact her tangled web of thoughts had kept her from falling asleep at all last night.

This morning, despite being extremely tired, she snook out of their shared room quietly before Jay even had a chance to wake up; leaving her to dress and wash herself in the showers block.

Now, she was on her way to meet Jin in the kitchen as today she trialled her chances at becoming a cook with him. She felt there was a strong chance she could become a cook, as it seemed enjoyable and she had Jin to keep her company. However, there was also a strong chance the job would make her feel incredibly hungry and therefore try and eat everything in sight.

It had only been a couple of days, though feeling like an eternity, since she had arrived in the Glade. This place, this feeling of imprisonment, made all of her emotions and feelings feel heightened and the fact she could no longer remember her life prior to her awakening here, she just felt so confused about everything.

Most of the boys had embraced her arrival with open arms and treated her like she was one of them, even though they too were caught off guard by her arrival and still had many, many questions they wanted answered. But she couldn't give them answers.

Until she figured out what her dreams or visions, or whatever the hell they were, are, she was left feeling just as curious as they were.

She also wondered a lot if Hope or Jay felt that strong connection between them like she did. Both of her relationships with the two boys were so similar, yet so different. Whilst one made her feel calm and assured in a strange place, giving her a slither of happiness in a time that shouldn't pose any. Whilst the other, made her heart race and blood boil under her skin, but not from anger, no - from excitement. She felt the need to be around him at all times and seek his presence to be near her wether she was alone or not; it was weird.

Maybe Jay and Hope played a bigger part in her life; not just now, but before here, than she thought.

"Greenie!" Amara let out a groan of distaste before turning around to face the sound of the voice, clearly showing them how she felt about still being known as 'Greenie'. Her brown eyes focused in on who she remembered to be V, running towards her from across the grassy glade.