The little things- Chapter 31

Third person POV

The boys woke up early to cheer Y/N up from last nights events, they felt terrible for what happens to her so they wanted to make her feel super special for today. Mingi cooked the pancakes, making sure to make them perfectly(unlike on hello 82)
Hongjoong worked on cooking the bacon, making sure it wasn't too crispy or too chewy, Yeosang worked on decorating the food tray they would bring up to Y/N in bed and last but not least, Jongho made a delicious fruit smoothie for Y/N to enjoy.

Once everything was done,Jongho carefully and quietly went upstairs and brought Y/N the food that the boys worked hard on, " girly it's time to wake up." Jongho whispered to Y/N while rubbing her arm. Y/N woke up and saw the tray of food in front of her," you guys made this?" She questions while Jongho nodded. " is the rest of the house still intact?!" Y/N panics as Jongho laughed and told her that everything went smoothly and that she should eat before her food gets cold.

Y/N starts eating and her eyes go wide,
" this is actually really good!" She exclaims as she starts to eat faster. Jongho just looks at her, admiring how cute she looks as she stuffs her cheeks full like a little chipmunk. As soon as Y/N is done eating she tells Jongho,thank you and to tell the others thank you as well. It was the little things they did that always made you happy and glad that you met boys so energetic, dumb,and loving all at the same time.

Y/N goes to take a shower and get ready to go to work. Once she arrives she goes to the locker room as usual and she opens her locker to see the new theme, she's excited to see it's dog themed so
Y/N quickly puts on her outfit

 Once she arrives she goes to the locker room as usual and she opens her locker to see the new theme, she's excited to see it's dog themed soY/N quickly puts on her outfit

And a black crop top and skirt that goes with it
( yes this is a cat cosplay set but they don't have cute dog ones😭 and the tail is a clip on instead of an... umm insert) Seulgi comes in and squeals as she sees the theme when she walks in the locker room. She quickly opens her locker and her dog outfit is white

Seulgi gets dressed and the girls start off their day of work by setting up tables like usual and decorating the cafe for it's appropriate theme

Seulgi gets dressed and the girls start off their day of work by setting up tables like usual and decorating the cafe for it's appropriate theme. As soon as the cafe is officially open you hear familiar voices enter the cafe, " you guys are such fanboys." Y/N says while she smiles and leads them over to a table." As you can see we are dogs for the day so we will be a bit more clingy than we actually are." Seulgi states as they start up their act. Seulgi starts off by saying, " look at how fast I can run." Getting the attention of the boys as she excitedly runs around the cafe and Y/N soon interjects, wanting attention too. She states she can run faster while running after Seulgi.

Y/N runs toward Seulgi and once she catches up to her she tackles her( lightly) to the ground, the girls start to roll over and continuously get on top of each other and lightly bite each other and giggle as part of the act.

Some people may find it weird that two grown women are dressed up like dogs and acting like them but,it earns them good money and they enjoy having fun with their friends and different themes. Soon the girls stop once they realize that the boys ordered their food and it came out. Seulgi and Y/N crawl over to Yeosang and Hongjoong and put their heads on the costumers laps.

Y/N and Seulgi both sit there for a while and look up at the boys. Y/N could have sworn she saw Yeosang's pupils dilate as she stuck out her tongue and panted while putting her"paws"on his leg to beg. Soon enough Yeosang gave her a spoon full of whatever he was having and soon Y/N and Seulgi were begging from everyone.

Once they were done begging, they were brushing against every member trying to get as much attention as possible, every member was petting the two girls, complimenting them and admiring how good they are at their job. Apparently the boys failed to see that Y/N was slightly jealous that her co-worker got slightly better compliments than she did.

She wasn't just jealous but she also felt a little bit like she wasn't enough, all these bad thoughts of her not being enough and if the boys still liked her were going on in Y/N's head that she didn't even realize that she spaced out until Hongjoong pick her up and put her on his lap, " you ok Y/N?" He asked with concerned eyes, " yeah I'm fine, just spaced out a bit." She chuckled and said sorry.

Hongjoong sat there with Y/N his lap and petting her head while bouncing his leg up and down, caressing her arm lightly with his nails every couple of minutes. Everyone was having light conversations until Seonghwa looked at the time and realized his shift started in ten minutes.

Seonghwa got up from the table and went to get changed, when he got back he was in a suit and had the same tail and ears but they didn't have the bells on them. The rest of the boys tried to fight back the urge to laugh, Seonghwa just bit his lip and and looked down as Seulgi exited the room.

Of course Seonghwa would be embarrassed that all his members have to watch him at his job, but acting like a dog?! That was where the real embarrassment came from, sure Y/N is doing it too but she's been doing it for way longer while Seonghwa has only been doing it for about a month and a half.

At first Seonghwa didn't really know what to do, but when Y/N kept poking his cheek for two minutes straight he lost it. Seonghwa pushed Y/N on the ground and got on top of her," listen to me, I'm already embarrassed by the boys watching so could you not?" Seonghwa said lowly in her ear. Y/N rolled over so she was now on top," oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Y/N smirked but soon stopped as Seonghwa rolled over once again and said," this."

out of nowhere Seonghwa started to tickle Y/N and she couldn't handle it, legs kicking, loud laughing and crying. She tried so hard to get him off but he wouldn't budge. Everyone around them was having quite a good show including new customers that came in minutes after Seonghwa's shift started.

Mingi and San were definitely having an excellent show considering the angle they were sitting at,they could see Y/N's thighs glide together and a small peak of her underwear, they start to whisper to each other back and forth for a good minute or so until San ended the conversation with a nod.

Soon after the whole tickle fight with Seonghwa and Y/N,the rest of they boys decided to go back home so other customers could enjoy the fun acts and food as well. When everyone went inside, Yeosang fast walked into his room, shut his door and locked it as fast as possible, " what's that about?" Yunho asked while looking at everyone," dude you didn't see how turned on he got when Y/N was begging from him?" Wooyoung said, as he was sitting next to yeosang when the whole situation played out.

While Yeosang was " doing his own thing", Hongjoong and Yunho were playing video games in the living room, Wooyoung and Jongho were messing around by the pool, testing out different objects to see which ones would make the biggest splash, and then there was San and Mingi. Those two were in Sans room talking quietly about who knows what, right as they get up to start setting up for there plan they here a loud,"mmm uh god Y/N." From next door which also happens to be Yeosang's room. Both boys stand there blushing while Mingi goes, "well now we know Yeosang had a good time." And the boys walk downstairs to get ready for a good time.