Bubble tea- chapter 9

Seonghwa's POV
When I walk in to the cafe the first thing I see is Y/N kiss Seulgi on the cheek, " I wish she could kiss my cheek like that" I thought, I walk in the changing room and put on my outfit for this weeks theme.

When Seulgi sees me she tells me she's going to take a small break, of course right as I start my shift someone request the " possessive" scene, it went like this, Y/N was near a wall on her phone and as I get closer she looks up from her phone, " oppa how are you today!" She exclaims with a wide smile on her face, I push her against the wall and come close to her face. " I saw you with that guy I don't like Jagiya." She looks down" o-oppa we're just friends, I promise." I lift her chin with my finger and force her to look at me, she's blushing , cute, " your mine and only mine. No one else can have you. Ok Jagiya." I say as I go to her neck and kiss it.

" o-oppa we're in public." She hides her face in my shoulder, " then tell me you'll keep your distance with that other boy" I growl in her neck and she looks up at me, I swear my heart is going to explode. " I promise oppa." I put on my happy smile and kiss her cheek. "Ok let's go get  some food from the cafeteria." I hold her hand and walk around the corner and we hear the customers clap and whistle.

We go back out and tell them to enjoy the rest of their meal. Soon Seulgi comes back out and joins the rest of the scenes with us until our shifts ended. I wait for Y/N outside the changing room, when she comes out she smiles at me. " Hey, you wanna get some bubble tea with me if your not busy?" I ask " only if oppa agrees to pay" she says while doing some aegyo. " ok just never do that again" I say and we laugh. Heading to the bubble tea shop. When we walk in she's super excited, dragging me along to the counter. She orders a honeydew fruit tea with strawberry boba and green tea mochies
While I get mango fruit tea with kiwi boba.

We sit at a table and talk while we eat and drink our teas, her laugh is so cute along with her bright smile. I wish I could tell her how I feel. While we were talking her phone went off, she checked it and smiled, but didn't reply, she put her phone away and we continued talking till it was a little later in the afternoon. I offered to walk her home and she accepted, we play around while I walk her home which is actually a lot closer to the dorm than I thought, but she'll never know.

I say my goodbyes and wait for her to walk up a long dirt path to her house so I could walk to the direction of the dorm. I get in the dorm to see Wooyoung and Mingi on the couch " how was work Hyung?" Wooyoung asked " it was great" I say with a small smile on my face. " how come we can't know where you work?" Mingi asked " because I can't have you guys showing up and possibly blowing our identities or you guys just coming in and bugging me." I say as I sit down on the couch with them.