Yay day pt:2- Chapter 19

Wooyoung POV
After that she and Jongho went to see who could hit a hammer down on a barrel the hardest and it was no surprise that Jongho won, well at least to us it wasn't a surprise but to Y/N she was shocked. Ah she's such a kid I thought to myself. Next we found a racing game that all of us could play, we played Mario cart, Yunho got first while Yeosang got second, Y/N got third, I got fourth, blah blah blah and Mingi came last. He kept saying that ' his wheel was broken' but no one was buying it, we played a couple more games until we were out of tokens but Y/N had two left. She goes over to a children's mechanical horse and inserts the tokens once she's on the horse, the horse starts to play music and rock back and forth, at this point all of us are recording her and laughing as she has her hand in the air saying that she's going to round up all the cows that escaped the farm and a whole bunch of other stuff. After she got off she gasps and says " I forgot they were having a sale!" And starts to fast walk away from us.

Hongjoong POV
She kept fast walking and all we did was follow. Soon enough we were in front of Victoria Secret every mans worst fear. We all just sat on the bench outside of it and watched Y/N pull out various bras and underwear from drawers, as she went further in we lost sight of her and waited for her to come out. We saw other girls walking around with their boyfriends that looked very uncomfortable to be there. While we were waiting we heard some girls talking , " Did you see that girl that came in here with all those boys?" " yeah their so attractive." " you think one of them is her boyfriend?" " should we ask?" " no that would be rude but it would be nice to screw one of them." They giggle and walk out of the store and pass us making sure to show off their butts.

I roll my eyes, like how desperate do you have to be to try and show off your body to strangers, soon Y/N comes back with four little bags and she smiles and holds up the bags as she sees us. " I got a little carried away in there, I got some sparkling perfume, some lotion that smells like the ocean, and other stuff." She says all in one breath, "does she ever run out of energy?" I whisper to Seonghwa, he shakes his head " she's like this all the time at work. I love it" he chuckles and we all hull our stuff to Y/N's house. Once we get in the house we all go upstairs and put our clothes away, when we're all done we head downstairs and chill in the living room. " we should go out to dinner tonight to celebrate a great friendship." Y/N suggests " you're really invested in this friendship." Yunho chuckles but says,
" I'm in"  the rest of us agree and hung out for a while until some of us got hungry.
" alright let's go get ready, we're going to a fancyish place so dress nice" is all Y/N said before she ran upstairs to get ready.

Jongho POV
I walked out of my room with two different shirts in hand hoping Y/N could help me pick one that would look best for this fancy dinner, I walk in her room and I'm met with the sight of her body only in a black lace bra that pushes Y/N's perfect breasts together and black lace underwear that matches,her plump ass is pretty much eating her underwear . " ah I'm sorry I should've knocked" I say as I back out of the room, "wait I actually need your help" I walk back in the room and shut the door so the rest of the members don't see her. " can you pass me that dress?" She points on the bed and I pass it to her. She puts on The dress, " can you zip me up?" I walk behind her and pull the zipper up. " I don't remember you trying this on" I say and look at her gorgeous body, the dress was grey and the sleeves slid off her shoulders and the bottom puffed out a bit.

 " I don't remember you trying this on" I say and look at her gorgeous body, the dress was grey and the sleeves slid off her shoulders and the bottom puffed out a bit

"I tried it on in the dressing room but didn't show you guys. I wanted it to be a surprise." She goes to the mirror and puts on some light makeup. " oh Y/N the reason I came in here was because I wanted your opinion." I held up the two shirts and she points to the one in my right hand. I take off my shirt without thinking and put the other one on. Y/N stares at me and says, " woah, who knew underneath all that cute is some amazing abs?" I chuckle and we head downstairs to see the guys already down there. " woah, you look amazing." Seonghwa,Yunho and Yeosang say in allusion, Y/N just chuckles and grabs her wallet and we leave.

The night air was warm and still, again we walked to where we needed to go, Y/N lived pretty close to where all the action is. After a couple minutes of walking we enter a fancy restaurant and the air smelled like roses and the ocean. A waiter took us to a table and I sat next to Y/N while Yunho sat on the other side of her. We ordered drinks first and when they came out we did a cheers to new friendship and Y/N jokingly sang
" 건배하자 like a thunder" and we all nervously laughed but surprisingly Y/N didn't suspect a thing, after we ordered food we had small conversations while waiting for our food to come out, when the food came out we all said thank you and ate and talked while enjoying out time together.

The more I looked around the table the more I could see the admiration in their eyes for Y/N, she's done so much for us already, she let us stay at her house,she's cooked for us multiple times, She took us to the fair,she took us shopping, Yeosang told me she paid for his drone, and she took us out for a fancy dinner. I think I'm falling for her and so is everyone else.