Party games- Chapter 25

THIRD PERSON POV

When everyone gets down to the basement they see a huge crowd gathered around something, Hongjoong takes a closer look and says, " who's good at beer pong?" Mingi and Seonghwa look at each other and walk towards the table. Seeing that the previous people lost they go and get ready. Changhyun was at the side of the table and shouts, " for every ball you get into the opponents cup that is a point and they have to drink the beer in the cup that the other player threw the ball into and from there we remove the cup. If you are left with an empty table, you loose and new opponents come to the table. There are three sets of people you have to beat to go to the next floor." Mingi and Seonghwa set up their cups while two girls, Irene and joy set up their cups.

Right off the bat Seonghwa and Mingi started throwing balls in the cups, joy and Irene chugging down the cups as fast as they can to get their turn, unfortunately they lost without getting a single ball into Mingi and Seonghwa's cups, next they had to go against Kihyun and Minhyuk, at first Mingi and Seonghwa had their asses handed to them but they fought back and had an amazing victory, and last but not least they went up against S.coups and The 8, the two teams were neck and neck, Mingi and Seonghwa were trying to strategize while S.coups and the 8 just stood there playing it cool. The 8 took his shot, it hit the rim and bounced off, you could see the relief on Seonghwa's face when it didn't go in, Mingi took his shot and he looked like a teenage boy who accomplished his first orgasm, relived and relaxed. After all the cheering and screaming everyone heads to the stairs where they collected their first beads which were purple and they proceeded to yeet up the stairs up to the next floor.

San POV

We get to the next floor and it was the second living room, we see every one in the kitchen so we head there, there's a girl standing on the island in the middle of the kitchen and she had a name tag on that said 'Momo' she says, " were gonna be making ramen! But not just any ramen, we're making spicy ramen with a twist, you have a partner who is going to make the ramen spicier with these ingredients." She points to the counter that has sriracha, hot sauce...etc " the person who can eat the spicy ramen the fastest without drinking anything after wins and can move on to the next round." I look at our group. Who can handle spicy food?" Y/N comes up to me and we go into the kitchen along with Chungha and DPR. " The ramen is already cooked and has the seasoning in it. All you need to do is add your other ingredients." Momo says while pointing to the ramen in the bowls. " you have ten minutes to combine everything and have your partner eat it, then you have to wait two minutes to win.go!"

I rushed to the ramen and it already smelled really spicy but I just concentrated and put sriracha, hot sauce, barbecue sauce and some sugar to make it a tad bit sweet and threw it in the microwave to mix it all together. I saw we still had some time left so I took the sauce out every once in a while to make sure it doesn't burn and when it was finally done I pour it in the ramen and give it a good mix before giving it to Y/N, we had to wait before we started eating it so we could make sure that Chungha and DPR have the same amount of time as us. They finally finished and we had a count down to when we could start eating, " three! Two! One!" We scarfed down the noodles as fast as we could, when we finished Chungha was struggling to eat her noodles, " fuck this is hot. Ah it hurts!" She yelled through her teeth while still trying to eat the noodles while DPR finished his portion. " Chungha lets go, we don't have time to be pussies!"he yelled at her while he was sweating from the heat.
" that was actually really good" Y/N says while slightly panting because of the spiciness while I can only nod and focus on not dying from the heat on my tongue. In the end we won because Chungha couldn't finish the noodles and DPR drank milk to cool off his mouth. I ended up getting ice cream from the freezer and Y/N was fine so we headed to the stairs and got some blue beads and hauled our asses up to the next floor.