A little bit of work- chapter 8

Y/N POV
I sigh as I stop texting Yunho,looking at the time on my phone I realize I have to go to work in an hour, I work at a cafe, but it's no ordinary cafe, it's a cosplay cafe. I really like working there, my boss and coworkers are so nice to me and I have fun dressing up in the costumes and interacting with the customers. We have a different theme each week which is really cool and different.

When I walk in I'm greeted with the smell of sweets. The cafe hasn't opened yet so I have time to change. I head to the back and change into my costume that fits this weeks theme which is a school girl theme. I take a picture of the outfit and post it on Instagram

I put it on and exit the changing room to see my friend Seulgi already in her costume setting up some of the tables, I sneak up behind her and grab her sides which results in her letting out a quick yelp and turning around " Hey Seulgs" I smile an...

I put it on and exit the changing room to see my friend Seulgi already in her costume setting up some of the tables, I sneak up behind her and grab her sides which results in her letting out a quick yelp and turning around " Hey Seulgs" I smile and wave at her " she looks at me blankly before she quickly put her hands on my sides and starts tickling me, " s-stop we're at work!" " this is what you get for scaring me" she keeps going, people are staring in the windows thinking that we are putting on a small preview of one of our acts so some people start to come in. " uh the fun's already over" Seulgi fake pouts, we seat people and tell them to look at our "menu"

Our "menu" isn't really a menu, it's like a menu but instead of food we have different acts and scenes we put on for the costumers, there's a separate and a bit smaller menu that has food and drinks on it. Seulgi and I put on various acts and scenes throughout the day, for example one of the scenes consisted of Seulgi confessing that she liked me and I kiss her on the check, which was entertaining the costumers while they eat. Seulgi takes a small break while Seonghwa comes in and fills in for her, wearing a uniform as well

Some customers squeal saying that when Seonghwa told he that he liked me and wanted me to be his and only his, that it looked too real and that Seonghwa and I should be a couple but we just laughed and said that we were just friends, we go on to o...

Some customers squeal saying that when Seonghwa told he that he liked me and wanted me to be his and only his, that it looked too real and that Seonghwa and I should be a couple but we just laughed and said that we were just friends, we go on to other tables but with Seulgi this time, doing different acts with the three of us until our shifts ended and we changed.

Seonghwa meets me outside the girls changing room and asked me if I wanted to go get bubble tea with him and I happily accepted because I LOVE bubble tea.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this longer chapter! If you don't like bubble tea you can change it to something else but I put it in because I had a bubble tea phase but now I have a green tea phase and I'm pretty sure I have an addiction, buuut aaaanyways thank you for reading this chapter, there will be many great ones to come.