Party games pt4- Chapter 28

Wooyoung's POV
We went up the next flight of stairs and surprisingly the room was really big and there was lots of tape on the ground which we all questioned, we go to the center of the room where everyone was. People were gathered around a guy with a name tag that said 'Dean' and he says, " listen up everyone, this next challenge is a little dangerous so if you can't do it, don't force yourself." We all looked at each other with worry in our eye, wondering what the challenge would be. " tonight we will test your flexibility! We have tape to mark how far you will stretch your body. Those who can participate please come to the corner, you will be playing in pairs."

I look at the group and Y/N volunteers to come with me, we head to the corner and wait for further instructions. " I'm a little nervous, I wonder what we're gonna have to do." Y/N says with excitement laced in her voice. Dean puts down a piece of tape in front of us, not to close but not to far. " ok you will have one person stretch as far as they can to reach the tape, if that person alone can't reach the tape then the other partner goes next to them and finishes the job. If you are unable to reach the tape you can not succeed in the game. Y/N stretches and reaches the tape obviously because it's not that far, then Dean picks up that piece and moves it farther and Y/N has no problem stretching more.

And again he repeated this step multiple times until she's in a split and I thought ' fuck she would look so good like that on my dick, just bouncing up and down for hours' I got so lost in thought that I didn't hear Y/N say that she needed me. She called me gay and I looked up at her and realized that the tape was moved again. I hauled my ass over there as fast as I could and started to stretch, again Dean kept moving the tape until I was in a semi split. " Wooyoung I can't hold Any longer" Y/N says to me while holding her legs, " it's ok. I'm pretty sure we won anyway, we got pretty far." We both get up, well I get up and pick Y/N up and hold her in my arms because her legs hurt. The next team comes up and they start the game. We all waited anxiously for about five minutes to see if the other team would beat us, they were pretty close but we beat them by about an inch and a half. We got our gold beads and went up to the final floor.

Mingi's POV

We finally made it to the last floor and we all ran up as fast as we can even though most of us were a little tipsy. We see Seulgi and a couple of other people there in a circle with a bottle in the middle. Seulgi sees that we entered and runs to hug Y/N " hey babe it's been forever!" " Seulgs, it's been like two days" Y/N chucked while hugging Seulgi but it soon stops when she looks around the room.
" oh you invited Hyuna?" Y/N says while glaring in that direction. " yeah she's my friend too. Be nice and behave." Seulgi says while patting Y/N on the head. " I'll try but if she starts something imma slap a bitch."

Seulgi just motions for all of us to come sit in the circle, we all sat together with some other people such as, JooE, B.I, Hani and Namjoon, and when I tell you Wooyoung was freaking out I mean Wooyoung WAS FREAKING OUT! " oh my god! Mingi it's Namjoon! It's really him!" Wooyoung whisper shouts next to me while slapping my arm. " yeah I see that, just keep your cool man." I say, trying to calm him down. " I'm trying but do you think the rest of them are here?" Wooyoung questions while trying not to stare too hard at Namjoon. ' this kid is such a fanboy' I thought to myself as I watched Wooyoung pretty much embarrass himself in front of the leader of his favorite boy group.

Seulgi told us all to wait a couple minutes just to see if other people would come up to this floor and this dumb ass Wooyoung really went up to Namjoon and said,
" hello Namjoon sunbaenim, I'm a huge fan of you and your group, um I was wondering if any other of the members are here tonight." I just put my head in my hands and listened to the conversation. " I'm glad you like us and our music. Namjoon smiles showing off his dimples," and yes the rest of us are here, some of them are a couple floors down. Not all of them can hold their liquor like me." He chuckled and patted Wooyoung's shoulder and when I say wooyoung looked like a little girl on Christmas he most certainly did. " oh by the way I didn't catch your name." " I'm Wooyoung of Ateez, I'm in charge of being sexy in the group." I'm surprised that he actually held a conversation for so long.

Not long after the door opened and surprise surprise the rest of Bts came in, most of them tripping over themselves. " hey fuckers! Nice of you to show up." Namjoon says while going up to Yoongi and shaking his shoulder. " yeah that dumb ass over there kept messing up on suck and blow." Yoongi motioned his thumb at Jimin who was swaying to the Side a little " this kid probably kissed me five times so we had to keep waiting for new rounds to start." " Hyung why are you being so loud? Everyone can hear you!" Jimin whined and looked at his shoes in embarrassment.

Of course Wooyoung being the fan boy that he is went up to them and started socializing and introducing them to all of us. " this is Mingi Hyung, he's the other rapper in Ateez, he's funny and tries to act cute all the time." It's nice to meet you Mingi." They all said and bowed." "And last but not least this is Y/N! She's a very good friend of ours, she's super cute and fun to be around." As Wooyoung praises her she looks at the ground and plays with her hands. " it's nice to meet you all" she said in a shy quiet voice. " aww she's so cute." A very drunk Jhope yelled. " it's very nice to meet you too, beautiful." Jungkook said and winked at Y/N as he kissed her hand. 'Oh boy this is gonna be fun' I thought.

A/N
I know there are a lot of POV changes all the time but I do this to make sure that not just one person has most of the povs so please understand why I make so many. Thank you!😁