Unexpected events- Chapter 33

Third person POV

Y/N woke up from an amazing sleep and she thought today was gonna be a good day, Well she was wrong, first off,her alarm didn't go off so she was already late, as she was running around her house she stubbed her toe, fell at the bottom of the stairs, spilled half the coffee out of her coffee mug so she just didn't have any, she decided not to walk to work because she didn't want to be even more late so she flagged down a taxi and surprise surprise they got stuck in traffic, Y/N quickly paid the Taxi driver,hopped out of the taxi and ran down the street to the café.

Right as she got into the café she saw Seulgi entertaining a table already, today's theme was anime themed and Seulgi was Shinonu Kocho from demon slayer( she looks like this)

so Y/N headed to the locker room to see what her costume was, she ended up getting Nezuko from demon slayer( she looks like this)

Y/n got her costume on and joined Seulgi in the act, when they were done with the act the customers finished their food and left, but yet again another surprise was waiting for Y/N

While they were cleaning up and setting up for the next act an unexpected guest walked in the door and Y/N just stood there, pure shock and fear written all over her face, she was so in shock that she didn't realize she was just standing there looking at the person who had traumatized her so many years ago.

Of course Seulgi greeted him inside and got him to a table, she did her normal greeting like saying, "welcome to the café." and "we will be your entertainment for this morning! What would you like to order? and is there a specific act you would like to order off of our special menu?" The man said, "no you can just do your normal act that you would do any other day."

And there you were,still standing and staring at the door with a blank look on your face, Seulgi rushed over to you and pulled you into the back room, " hey what's up with you? You don't look like yourself this morning." Seulgi continued her sentence with concern, " first you're late, then your not acting like your cheerful self and now your spacing out, are you ok?" Seulgi puts her hand on your shoulder. You don't answer, instead you look over her shoulder and the man who haunts your past looks at you gives you a wicked smile and waves.

You slowly look back at Seulgi and tell her everything is ok, you just feel a bit out of it today. She drags you out of the back room and you both get ready to do this act that she went over with you while you were cleaning tables, you really didn't want to be here, you just wanted to shy away from the world and hide, you could definitely feel the mans gaze from behind you,like he was looking into your soul.You felt like he was a hungry predator looking at his prey ready to devour you.

Throughout the act Y/N can see him definitely staring at just her and he definitely did not care about Seulgis presence at all, Y/N just felt so uncomfortable and dirty and so weak at the moment. Y/N was at the brink of tears before the act ended, when the act was actually done Y/N didn't even bother to bow or say thank you for coming, she just ran to the back bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

Seulgi runs in after you and holds your hair back as you continue to throw up and cry. " hey seriously what's wrong?" " do you need an ambulance?" " do you want medicine?" Seulgi kept bombarding you with questions until you interrupted one of them, " I just want to go home."
Y/N said in the weakest voice. Seulgi immediately wiped your mouth and helped you stand up slowly, she was about to go through the front door until you came to a complete stop and said, "we can't go through the front door." and turned and to go through the back door.

When you both got out of the cafe, Seulgi quickly hopped in the car and so did you, she sped to your house and called another coworker to tell them you were not feeling well and it would be great if they came and cover your shift. Once the call ended she put her hand on yours and said, "everything is going to be ok."

When she got to your house she took you out of the car and carried you into the house, completely ignoring everyone around her not telling anyone anything that happened at the café she just brought you to your room as soon as she could and laid you gently in bed.

Everyone was asking all sorts of questions about Why you look so weak,why you had to be carried to your room, what was wrong in general and will you be ok?

You didn't answer anyone's questions nor did Seulgi because she didn't even know what was going on, you just lay there weak and broken. Your eyes start to close slowly until you just see black and you're unconscious.

You wake up a couple hours later with everyone except Seulgi in the room, Seonghwa notices you're awake and rushes over to you, " thank god you're ok!" Seonghwa says with a quivering voice as he places his hand on yours. You just make a small smile and take a sip of water that one of the boys so kindly put on the table next to your bed while you were passed out.

"You guys don't have to sit here with me all day." Y/N said as she took another sip of water. The boys look at each other for a moment, " are you sure Y/N? Because we can totally stay with you." Yeosang stated as he sat at the end of your bed, stroking your leg in a comforting way. " yes, I'm fine." Is all Y/N said while looking at the boys, the boys gave her the space she wanted and left the room.

Y/N just laid in her bed, looking at the room around her, her thoughts not really clear, she was so confused, angry and disgusted, Y/N went on her phone to try and distract herself. She was on her phone for a while, finally calming down and feeling at ease, just then she got a message on Instagram, Y/N opened the app and clicked on the message, her heart sank. Y/N screamed and threw her phone across the room, of course this alerted all the boys so they all ran as fast as they could to get to you.

When the boys open your door they see you balled up in bed and sobbing, Yeosang is the first to rush over, " hey, hey what's wrong?" He says in a calm soothing voice, you can't help but hug him tightly and cry on his shoulder, " it's gonna be ok, whatever you're going through right now will go way soon, I promise." Yeosang said as he put his head in the crook of your neck and hugged you tightly.

" what's going on girly? You can tell us." Jongho said from the corner of the room, you just point to your phone on the ground. Hongjoong picks it up and thankfully it's not broken from how hard you chucked it at your wall, he turns it over and reads the message out loud, " hey beautiful, I'm glad I finally got to see you at work. You looked stunning."

You clench your fist and close your eyes, more tears threaten to escape, " I hate him." A couple of tears go down your check and Yeosang wipes them, " who even is this guy?" Hongjoong questions as he hands you back your phone.

You take a moment to give them an answer, trying to calm down so they can understand you. " he's my ex boyfriend." You say in a small voice, "Leedo" you say in an even smaller voice. Just saying his name makes you want to take a hot shower and scrub yourself. " he wasn't scary in the beginning." You pause to take yet another sip of water, mouth dry from sobbing, " in the beginning he was nice and cute, caring and funny, but then it all stoped."

To be continued........