Bonding night- Chapter 20

Seonghwa's POV
After the lovely meal Y/N pays for dinner even though all of us insisted on paying together, but she wouldn't have it, she paid anyway and left a big tip for the good service. We got back to Y/N's place and change into our pajamas even though none of us were tired from our day out, Mingi was poking Jongho's face and Wooyoung was playing with Yeosang's ears out of boredom. " we should play a game." San suggestively says " I'm down for anything" Y/N replies.

San turns in the TV and goes to YouTube and types in 'guess that kpop song in three seconds," ok rules are simple, the song will be played for three seconds and you have to buzz in or slap the table that's in front of you to answer. If you get it right you get a point." San says and starts the video, the first song starts and Mingi is the first one to hit the table and shout " Ah Yeah by winner!" The screen goes to the answer and shows the music video to Ah Yeah, the next song plays and this time Jongho is the first to hit the table, " Chica by Chungha!" He yells, once again the screen shows the answer and it's Chica. The game goes on and on and at the end of the game Hongjoong came in first, Yeosang came second And yunho came in last.

" ok next game!" Jongho shouts " The next game is simple too, a song is going to play and if you know the dance you stand up and dance to it, everyone who dances to a song they know gets a point." Jongho states and plays the video. The first song that plays is 'Fake love' by BTS, Wooyoung, San, Y/N and Mingi stand up and dance, the woosan duo dancing together and Y/N and Mingi dancing together. When the part of the song is over they sit down and the next song plays. 'Hero' by Monsta X starts playing and I did not expect Y/N to stand up with Yunho and lift up her shirt to her stomach like in the music video, but it happened and I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot. When the song ends they sit down, the next song that plays is 'love shot' by Exo and surprise surprise Y/N gets up with Yeosang, San, Hongjoong and I and I look at her body roll with us while she moved her arm down her body. The next song that played was 'Answer' by us, and thank god they only used a silhouette for the video or I would have died! Y/N gets up with Jongho and they hip thrust together, Jongho not to his full extent to Make sure Y/N doesn't catch on. The song ends and we dance to many more songs, in the end Y/N won. She goes up to Jongho and tells him that he messed up the dance to answer a bit, She tells him that he needs to put more power in the dance and she walks him through the steps, even though he's perfected the dance he lets her tell him what to do.

Yunho's POV
After we played some fun games Y/N suggests that we should all relax so she got out some foot buckets full of warm water and bath salts and sprinkled some in the water as we all sat on the couch and dunked our feet in, Y/N also got out all sorts of face masks, Wooyoung, Seonghwa , Mingi and Yeosang put on face masks that had animals on them while Hongjoong, Jongho Y/N and I put on clay masks, Y/N helps everyone put on their masks perfectly, even helping us put the clay ones on so we don't get it in our eyes and hair. We watch a movie while soaking our feet and leaving our masks on, when the movie is over we scrub our feet to get all the dirt and dead skin off and when we're done with that we peel off the masks.

Out of no where Mingi pulls out a giant bucket filled with nail polish, " we should paint our nails!" He exclaims and shakes the bucket. " hell yeah!" Hongjoong yells and picks up red nail polish, " Y/N is getting this one." Right as he said that all hell broke lose, all the boys gathered around and picked out colors for someone else until everyone got a color. Yeosang picked a sparkling pink for Mingi, Mingi picked a dark purple for San, San chose black for Hongjoong, Hongjoong Picked the Bright red for Y/N, Y/N chose a light green-blue for me, I did a light grey for Wooyoung, Wooyoung mixed a metallic pink and purple for Seonghwa, Seonghwa mixed a black and a sparkling clear coat for Jongho and Jongho did gold for Yeosang. After ten minutes of whining because Mingi and Jongho wouldn't stop complaining about how long it was taking for the nail polish to dry, it finally did and we just danced, sang and messed around for the rest of the night until we all got tired and we all went to bed.

Jongho's POV
I was laying in bed until Y/N walked in, in only her underwear and bra, she walked toward me, I was about to speak but she shushed me. I was so confused on why she was here in only her underwear. Y/N lays me back down on the bed and let's her fingers roam around my face, neck and chest, it sent shivers down my spine. Y/N kept touching me without saying a word, she went further down my body till she reached my cock, it was semi hard from all the touching she was doing, but now it's really starting to get hard. Y/N strokes me outside my underwear and you can see the pre cum spill out from my tip. She takes me out of my underwear and licks the pre cum off, when it's all gone she engulfs my dick deep down her throat and bobs her head.

My Cock is sensitive so it was very hard to keep quiet, Y/N just kept sucking and licking until I was ready to burst and when I did I woke up. Realizing that it was the middle of the night and I was alone, in wet underwear, I get up and change underwear and lay back in bed wondering why I would have a dream like that. Like yeah I saw Y/N's body but I didn't even see it for that long, I sigh and close my eyes trying not to think about
Y/N's body so I don't have another incident and soon I find myself drifting back to sleep.