Morning- Chapter 17

Wooyoung POV
I woke up to the smell of something sweet and salty, I look at my phone and see that it's nine thirty, I go to the bathroom and straighten up a bit and head downstairs. Hongjoong, yunho, and Mingi are watching tv on the couch and San, Seonghwa,Jongho and Yeosang are talking outside near the pool. I enter the kitchen to see Y/N cooking a whole buffet for us for breakfast "wow" I whisper but I guess she heard me, she giggles " it's a lot, I know but I don't want you guys to be hungry." I look at the large table filled with various foods like, French toast and a gravy boat filled with mixed berry compote, a plate with sausage and bacon, a big plate with fried cinnamon sugar tortillas filled with Nutella and bananas, and a small bowl that had apple fritters in it.

I walk over to Y/N to see what she's cooking, she takes one of the tortillas she was working on and puts it in my mouth, I bite into it and it's like an explosion on my tastebuds, I eat the whole thing but on the last bite some Nutella drips down my lip and Y/N leans close to me and licks it off, I stand there shocked. " I know you were looking at me last night, I saw you run into your room." She smirks and I look at the floor unsure on what I should say, " hey don't be ashamed, I'm kind of glad you looked at me." She sticks her finger under my chin making me look up at her. " did it feel good to pleasure yourself to me." She says as she reaches down and palms me through my pajama pants. "I-I I- um" I was a stuttering mess, she chuckles " it's ok babe, I'm flattered that you like me so much but next time be a little more quiet when you cum." She winks and goes back to cooking before shouting that breakfast was ready, almost giving me a heart attack. I run to the bathroom while everyone else goes to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Right as I get in the bathroom I lower my pants and start to rub my throbbing cock, I imagine Y/N stroking me and whispering dirty things in my ear, soon I cum and pull myself together and head to get breakfast. Mingi had just finished getting what he wanted so I go and get one of everything and sit next to San. " you ok Wooyoung? You've been quiet" Seonghwa says with concern on his face. " I'm fine just tired."I say with a small smile, I see Y/N look down at her plate and smile across the table from me. She thinks this is funny?! I lift my foot and and rest it in between her thighs on the chair, she stops smiling and looks at me then looks back at her food and starts eating. I place my foot on her core and she stops eating and clutching her fork. " uh Y/N you ok?" Jongho asks " yeah why" " you uh got a strong grip on your fork" she noticed and slowly let go of the fork. " sorry I just have a small headache, I'm going to get some medicine." She smiles before going upstairs. I smirk and take my foot off the chair and continue eating.

Mingi POV
After we were all done with breakfast I decided to do the dishes and help Y/N out because she's been so kind to us. " why are you helping? Go hangout with the others." Y/N says while scrubbing a plate, " but I want to help. You've been so nice to us, you've made us so much food so it's only fair if at least one of us helps." I say and and bump hips with her to move her over so I can scrub some dishes too, she lets out a small laugh and hip bumps me back. We were washing dishes for a little bit until Y/N says I have something on my face, while I rub my face she scoops up bubbles and blows them in my face " hey. Your gonna get it" I scoop up some bubbles too and throw them at her, she yelps and the next thing I know we are throwing massive amounts of bubbles at each other and laughing.

" Ok ok truce!" I yell as my shirt and hair are covered in bubbles. Y/N stops throwing bubbles and laughs while she points at me " you look so funny!" She falls on the floor while clutching her stomach, I took the opportunity to hover over her and tickle her sides. " Mingi stop!" She yells through laughing,
" never!" I shout back and continue to tickle her body. "Mingi I'm gonna pee!stop!" she just continues to laugh and squirm, somehow her soapy body escaped my grip and got on top of me and started tickling me, " how do you like it" she said " I don't" I scream and flailed my body like a fish. " what is going on in he-" Hongjoong couldn't finish his sentence as he saw Y/N on top of me with bubbles all over us " he started it" " she started it" we say in allusion while pointing at each other, we laugh and she gets off of me and runs out of the kitchen. " you can't escape" I yell and run after her.

I run around trying to catch her as she runs from me. " what's even happening?" San asks as he walks in the living room. Y/N stops running and tells him what's going on and while she's distracted I grab her! " aw he got me! Thanks San." She pouts and puts her head down " your so lucky I'm not the one chasing you" he says with a smirk and walks away.

The next person to walk in the room is yunho and he says, " we should go to the mall. I realized we don't have a lot of clothes even at the dorm and since Y/N's place might be a new hangout spot it would be nice to have some clothe already here." " you make a good point" I say " ok tell everyone else and we'll get ready."
Y/N says from beside me. She runs upstairs and into her room while Yunho and I find the rest of the boys and tell them what's going on.