Morning shower- Chapter 36

Seonghwa's POV
I groan as I hear the beeping of my alarm go off, I sit up and rub my eyes. I walk into the bathroom and head to the shower, right as I'm about to get in the shower I hear a knock on the door, I open the door and just stick my head out, the rest of my body hidden behind the door. Y/N is standing in front of me with a tired look on her face. " oh were you about to take a shower?" Y/N asks while looking at the pile of clothes on the floor. " yeah I was just gonna hop in, you wanna join?" I reply as I notice the towel and comb in her hand. "I mean are you sure?" Y/N questions, " yeah, it'll be quicker anyway and we'll be saving water."

I open the door and Y/N walks in and sets her stuff on the closed toilet lid and discards her clothes. Meanwhile I turn on the shower and get the water to the perfect temperature, " is this good?" She touches the water and nods while getting in, I follow in after and let out a sigh, " this feels nice" Y/N hums in agreement. I start to sing "stay" while I grab the shampoo and lather it in my hands before rubbing it on Y/N's scalp, " what are you doing weirdo?"Y/N giggles. " what does it look like? I'm washing your hair" I reply as I continue to sing and massage the shampoo into Y/N scalp.

"Oh, why?You think you're alone, but I will always stand by you
Oh, why? You don't have to be afraid, you can leave it to me
When our eyes meet, I'll be right next to you
We can go together everywhere So that we can hold hands,
I'll stand You can hold my hand a little longer Just want you to stay
What I want to say, oh, I'm sure you also know Want to stay
I can see you even if I close my eyes"(Ateez stay English lyrics)

Y/N closes her eyes and leans into my touch while I shampoo her hair, " ugh I love this song hwa" she says while tapping her foot on the shower floor, I smile while I rinse out her hair and then lather it with conditioner. " you're good at this" Y/N compliments me while I softly comb through her conditioner filled hair, " I try."

Once I finish combing through her hair I rinse it again, still singing. " I don't want it to stop"
Y/N whines and looks at me, " well you know I have to wash my hair too" I chuckle, grabbing the shampoo but, Y/N takes it out of my hands, " it's my turn now" she states and squeezes a good amount in her hands. I don't even try to stop her because I know I'll lose this argument. She starts at the back of my head and works her way to the sides and the front,delicately, " you have really nice fingers" I comment. " I know, I'm just skilled" she jokes back.

When she's done shampooing me,she rinses my hair out and makes sure none of it gets in my eyes, she moves on to the conditioner and dose the same thing, " why are you so good at this? I was trying to make you feel good but I think I failed" I joke and let out a small chuckle, " I told you, I just have skilled fingers, and you did make me feel good." Y/N says to me as she rinses the last bit of conditioner out of my hair.

I hug Y/N from the back, in a comforting way. She's been through a lot lately and I just want her to feel safe. " I needed this. Thank you Hwa." Y/N says as she holds on to my arm, We stay like this underneath the hot water for a while until I figured it was time that we get out and get ready for work. We both get out of the shower and get our towels on, " I'll see you in a bit" Y/N says as she starts to leave my room, " yeah, I'll see you soon", I reply back as I shut the door and start to get dressed.

I wonder what today will bring us?

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this soft chapter with super soft Hwa.