Party games pt 5- Chapter 29

Seonghwa's POV

Not even gonna lie, I was a little jealous when Jungkook kissed Y/N's hand. She's mine, well ours but I brushed it off and we had enough people to sit in the circle so we circled up and Seulgi told us the game," ok babes we're gonna play the ULTIMATE TRUTH OR DARE!" I just thought to my Self, ' well this is gonna be fantastic.' Hyuna put a glass bottle in the middle of the circle and spun it, it landed on yoongi. "Truth or dare yoongi." Yoongi contemplates in his head for a couple of seconds and decides he would pick truth, " have you and another member ever hooked up?" Yoongi Just nods, trying not to give away who he hooked up with.

Yoongi then spins the bottle and it lands on Wooyoung. " Wooyoung truth or dare?" Wooyoung thought he would pick the safest option being truth but boy was he wrong. " do you fanboy over Jimin because you're a fan or because you want him?" Wooyoung just looks at Jimin then looks down and says, "both." When Wooyoung looks up Jimin sends him a wink and Wooyoung looks at the floor again. Wooyoung proceeds to spin the bottle and it lands on Mingi, "Ming, truth or dare?" Mingi picked dare and got dared to sing his favorite song because Wooyoung couldn't think of anything, and of course Mingi sang 'into the Unknown'( he rocked it by the way). Mingi spun the bottle next and it landed on Y/N,
" you don't even need to pick babe, come sit right here." Mingi said as he patted his lap and Y/N stood up and sat down In Mingi's lap.

Y/N spun the bottle and it landed on Hyuna, Hyuna picked dare," I dare you to leave." Y/N said while pointing to the door, "we all know that's not happening." Hyuna said while rolling her eyes, " well I think it should." Y/N responded as she started to lean forward, getting a tad bit closer to Hyuna. " Ok listen. You need to stop being such a brat. We're supposed to be having fun." Hyuna argued, also leaning in while we all just watched. " how about you listen to me! I was having fun until I saw you. You always try to act like you did nothing wrong but when you're confronted about it you just brush it off!" Y/N raised her voice a little so Mingi decided to pull her close to his chest, he started to whisper things in her ear and she started to whisper back while playing with his fingers for comfort. " Guys if we could get back to the game without any more outbursts that would be lovely. You two just don't even make eye contact." Seulgi motioned toward Y/N and Hyuna.

As the night went on Jhope and Wooyoung did dog impressions, V had to give Hani a hickey, Namjoon, Jin and yoongi had a big make out session, B.I sang 'red flavor, and Seulgi was dared to sit in just a bra and underwear for the rest of the game. Once again Hyuna spun the bottle and it landed on Y/N, Y/N being the daring girl she is picked dare," I dare you to jump off the balcony." " hey didn't Seulgi say to calm down." I said, getting a little annoyed that we couldn't have a full fun night because of the drama. " oh my god, no dumb dumb, the pool is like right beneath Seulgis balcony. Y/N jump off if your not a loser." I could see Y/N thinking it out in her head and Mingi trying to talk her out of it. Seulgi's room is pretty high up but the pool is also deep, but then again there is always a chance Y/N could get hurt.

Soon enough Y/N got up and went on the balcony to look over the pool. It definitely had less people in it than it did before. She took off her shorts and shirt and stood on the railing. " just do it." Hyuna kept telling her.
" Could you not rush me?!" Y/N said as she took a deep breath in and out and without warning she jumped off into the pool. Everyone rushed to the balcony to see if she would come up, she did with a big smile on her face," guys you need to try that!." She yelled as she continued to swim. The rest of us take off most of our clothes and get ready to jump until Seulgi pulls out a big bull horn and shouts in it, " everyone stay clear of the pool! We're all jumping off the balcony!" As she yelled that you could see a huge crowd of people go all around the perimeter of the pool.

San, Yunho and I went first and splashed a bunch of people and the rest followed, soon after a whole bunch of people jumped in the pool. I swam over to where Y/N was and she just looked so happy to swim and live in the moment.I'm not sure what made me do it but I grabbed her and kissed her,she didn't respond at first but then she started to kiss back and we stayed like that for a while until we heard cheering from the side " ayyy Seonghwa get it!" San yelled from the side of the pool. Y/N and I pulled apart and we smiled at each other before getting out of the pool and getting towels from Seulgi. I was a little disappointed that we couldn't continue but we were in a public setting and I didn't want to fuck her brains out right then and there. Instead of drying off everyone decided to take showers to get the chlorine out of their hair. We all used one one of Seulgi's many bathrooms. I just took off my clothes and got in the warm water when someone opened the door, " hey um all the other showers are occupied, is it ok if I come in with you?"
Y/N asked. I contemplated for a couple of seconds before saying yes.

I turned around as the shower door opened and Y/N got in, " uhhhh it's so warm and nice." She said as she sighed a bit, " hey Seonghwa?"she asked "Yeah?" I replied still turned with my back towards her. "Can you turn around for a second?" Right as I turn around Y/N starts to kiss me again, I put my hands on her waist and enjoy the moment, maybe a little too much because my dick was standing straight up. Y/N notices and chuckles, she taps on the tip and I moan at her touch, " mmmm come here." I tell her as I pat my thigh. She slides on my thigh and moans and oh my god it's music to my ears," fuck." She quietly moans as she glides up and down my thigh faster.

I guide my hand to hers and put it on my throbbing cock and she knows just what to do, she strokes it really nice and good while she rides my thigh and kisses me. " fuck you feel so good." She moans in my mouth, " mmm babygirl your so good." I moan as I grab her waist and move her hips faster, " oh my god so good." She yells and she move her hand faster, mm baby yes! Just like that! Just like that. That's a good girl." I moan and tighten my grip on her as I feel my orgasm coming. Y/N starts to suck on my neck and quiet herself, she's moving her hips and hand as fast as she can to make us both cum. ," baby your gonna make me cum. Uhg just a little bit more good girl." I tell her as I'm so close. I cum in her hand and she licks it all off as she rides my thing for a bit longer until she lets out a long moan and twitches for a moment.

Y/N gets off and kisses me one last time before someone else comes in the bathroom. " hey Seonghwa have you seen Y/N? We can't find her." Yeosang says with slight worry laced in his voice. " she's probably with Seulgi. I'll help you find her when I'm out of the shower ok?" Yeosang lets out a little "ok" and closes the door. Y/N and I look at each other and laugh," we should probably get out now." Y/N says as she opens the shower door to get a towel and get some of her clothes on. She runs out of the room and heads downstairs as I slowly get ready. Small clips of what just happened play in my mind as I smile, remembering how good it felt.

I head downstairs and everyone is on the couch. " oh you found her?" I say as if I wasn't just just having the time of my life with her ten minutes ago. " yeah she was in the calming room." Jongho said as he stood up to signal that we were leaving. Y/N said goodbye to Seulgi and some other people at the party and we left. When we got home we all immediately got into our pajamas. I looked at the time and it read four A.M, damn Y/N was right Seulgi's party's do last long. I got in bed and not five minutes later do I hear my door open and Y/N comes in and lays in front of me and pulls my arms around her, and eventually we fall asleep.

A/N
Omg I'm alive! Um yeah honestly I haven't had much motivation to write this story ,but I didn't want it to just stop or discontinue it. I wanted to write but every time I wanted to I didn't have enough motivation. I'm gonna try and update more but I'm not sure on how it will go.
Also I think this is the longest chapter with 1707 words.Thank you for the the people who support this crappy book and enjoy reading it.