The Ultimate party- Chapter 24

Y/N POV

I wake up next to Mingi and see him still sleeping, I carefully get out of his bed so I don't wake him up and I head to my room. Right as I get to my room I check my phone to see I got a message from Seulgi about twenty minutes ago saying, " I'm having a huge party at my house, you and your friends are invited." I texted her back as fast as I could. " we're in." I've known Seulgi for some time now and I know she can throw a major party,like you won't wake up till ten pm the next day type of party. It's late in the morning so I head downstairs and make a big lunch for everyone, lunch consisted of two handmade pizzas, one was spicy chicken with vegetables while the other was just cheese, I also made mozzarella sticks and garlic knots which came from boxes, once lunch was done I go upstairs to wake everyone up.

I turn on my Bluetooth speaker and blast "wave" throughout the hallway, I proceeded to run in everyone's room jump on the beds and tell them it's time to wake up and that lunch is ready. When everyone is out of bed and downstairs sitting at the table I tell them, " we're going to a party bitches! Get ready to get blackout drunk tonight!" Unfortunately almost everyone looks at me like I'm crazy, but San and Yunho just high-five each other, " that's why you're in such a good mood today?" Seonghwa asks. " well yeah, Seulgi is throwing the party so it's gonna be pretty wild!" I say with excitement laced in my voice. " I'm not too sure about this but I'm in if everyone else is in." Yeosang says while munching on a mozzarella stick " we're definitely in" San says while motioning to Yunho and himself, " we're in too." Jongho says while pointing to Wooyoung and Mingi, " I guess that means we're in as well" Hongjoong says while looking at Seonghwa. I look at all of them and smile, " ok we'll get ready in a couple hours."

✨ TIME SKIP✨

After we all showered and got dressed we head to Seulgi's house( we took the car this time) it takes about fifteen minutes to get there, when we get there everyone is shocked at how big and luxurious it is

"Holy fuck!" Is all that came out of Jongho's mouth and Seonghwa hits him in the back of the head. " swear like that again, I dare you." And Jongho just looks down, embarrassed that he got smacked upside the head. The amount of people that were here is insane, most of the pool was filled, inside was packed as well as outside, " ok guys we have some rules for these types of parties." I say as I look at all of them. " rule number one! Never eat the food unless it's chips or something in a package, people will put weed or any type of drug in food they bring so be cautious! Same goes for drinks unless they are in bottles or cans that are unopened. Rule number two! Try and stay all together, god knows what will happen if any of us get split up." So far everyone seems to be listening and understanding what I'm saying " rule number three! And this one is the most important out of all of them! No sleeping with the people who are in that party, who knows how many of them have already slept together as is. I don't even care if it was going to be just a one night stand, some people are clingy or have something they can give to someone else. So in conclusion NO GOING INTO OTHER PEOPLES PANTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!" 

"Now that we have the rules out of the way, let's go have fun!" I say and practically drag all of the boys with me into the huge mansion. I text Seulgi once we get in to tell her that we are here, she tells me that she's upstairs in her room with some friends so naturally as a good friend I try to go upstairs but there are some really good looking men blocking my way, they had name tags on, one was Wonho and the other was Shownu, " um can we get through? I'm trying to get to Seulgi." I say, " no can do miss" Wonho says while looking at me with his arms crossed like Shownu, " why not?" I say, getting a little annoyed. "you need these beads to get up there." Shownu says as he holds up a stack of green bead necklaces he was wearing around his neck. " ok so how much for them?" I say about to grab my wallet. " oh no, you need to go down to the basement and work your way up through all the party games." Wonho says while pointing at the ground. "Uhhgg fine." I say while bringing the boys down two floors to get to the basement.