Get to know US- chapter 14

Third Person POV

as you all was walk to your house you're fooling around with Yunho and surprisingly Mingi who is just a small bean, San and Seonghwa are behind everyone else, " I know you might be mad at me but she doesn't really know us."
"What do you mean, " doesn't really know us?" " well she knows our songs but she doesn't know that we made the songs."
"Ok, well I'm not mad at you, I was just a little surprised that you guys know Y/N and where I work.But I think before she finds out by someone else that we're Ateez, we should tell her. Not now but soon." "I agree oppa" San said and Seonghwa punches him in the arm," let's go you dork" they smiled and walked closer to the group.

Everyone was in shock once they saw your house. " so this it's what that dirt path leads too!" Seonghwa screaches

"H-how?" Yeosang stutters, " I get a lot of money from the cafe, I get eight hundred dollars a week plus tips

( Not very practical but it's for the story lol)The cafe is very popular and the owner is very rich." You say while walking into the living room
and sit on the couch.

"So how about you get to know us a little bit better considering you've texted most of us and you already know Seonghwa

"So how about you get to know us a little bit better considering you've texted most of us and you already know Seonghwa." Hongjoong suggests "sounds like a plan. I don't want just random strangers in my house "you reply "hey! I'm not a stranger!" Seonghwa shouted, "oh your right, you're just strange." You said and chuckled while Wooyoung just bursts out laughing.

You all sit in a circle on the floor on the white furry rug like you were in an AA meeting "Ok. I'll go first." Hongjoong stood up and said, " I'm Hongjoong,I'm one of the oldest in this group of weirdos, I can speak a little bit of English, I love minions, apparently I have tiny hands according to everyone in the room, I like the colors red and yellow and I like G-Dragon and Zico." Everyone clapped and then Hongjoong sat down and Seonghwa stood up. " I'm Seonghwa, I'm the oldest of this group of dorks, apparently my nicknames for these guys are toothless and angry bird, I like when things are neat and clean, I love long showers and ASMR, my favorite colors are black and blue, and I like Kai from Exo and Taemin from Shinee." Once again we clapped and as he sat down Yunho stood up.

"I'm Yunho, I'm the third oldest, I guess I'm a Golden Retriever, I like gaming and sports, I'm the energizer of this friend group, I love all colors, I love potato chips, sometimes I chew my drinks, I can juggle,and I like Kai from Exo." Guess what you all did when he was done, clapped. He sat down and Yeosang stood up. " I'm Yeosang, I'm the fourth oldest, I'm the most normal one in this group, as you can see I have a birthmark on my left eye, I'm called the speaker of facts because I'm very blunt and I speak the truth, I fly drones, apply face masks and skateboard, I love sweet foods, I like the colors black and red, and I like Taehyung from Bts and Taeyong from Nct.

You know the drill. San stands up, " I'm San, I love plushies, especially my shiber, I'm better at English than that Korean minion, I used to play volleyball, I'm good at imitating people, I like mukbangs, I like purple, and I like Dean and Zion T.
Mingi gets up, "I'm Mingi, I like saunas and hot springs,I hate hate hate bugs, I love nachos and chicken, I like dark blue, and I like Jay Park. Then Wooyoung stands up " I'm Wooyoung, I love bullying Seonghwa, he's just really easy to bully, apparently I'm the noisiest person in this group of oldies, I can touch my nose with my tongue, I like the color black, and I like Jimin from Bts.

Now it's Jongho's turn to stand. " I'm Jongho, I can break apples and big fruits with my hands, I'm good at arm wrestling, I'm left handed unlike these dweebs, I can't drink sweet things, I'm pretty strong,I like the colors red and black,and I like Jungkook from Bts
And last but not least Y/N, you stand up
"I'm Y/N, I played( favorite sport), my favorite food is/are( your favorite food/foods),my nickname is( nickname/ nicknames),my secret talent is( secret talent), I like to( favorite thing to do when your bored) when I'm bored, my favorite color is( favorite color/colors) i like( favorite idol/ idols not including Ateez)
( all those facts about Ateez are real. I got them off of kprofiles)

Everyone claps and cheers now that you're all done introducing yourselves. " ok now that, that's out of the way, who's hungry!" You say while clapping your hands "Y/N they just ate!" Seonghwa whines. " But Hyung we're still hungry!" Jongho pouts. " ugh fine! Just please don't make anything big for us." Seonghwa stated, clearly not wanting you to do anything special for them. You just walking do the kitchen and tell them to make themselves comfortable, which they do.

✨TIME SKIP✨

Fifteen minutes later you come out with this monstrosity

" oh my god! She's beautiful!" Wooyoung shouts and looks at the giant sandwich closer, you set the sandwich on the table, get some plates and a giant knife/ samurai sword

" woah what are you gonna do with that?!" Mingi yells " obviously I'm gonna cut the sandwich, what else would I do with it" you question as you try to cut the sandwich into equal pieces and putting them on a plate for each member to enjoy

" woah what are you gonna do with that?!" Mingi yells " obviously I'm gonna cut the sandwich, what else would I do with it" you question as you try to cut the sandwich into equal pieces and putting them on a plate for each member to enjoy. " wait! You don't have a slice!" Yunho yells while you clean off your sword. " it's fine, I ate before this." You say while putting the sword back in the case. "Nope, you need to eat." San says while putting his head on your shoulder when you sit down on the couch. " guys I'm really fine." You say, not wanting them to give up their food. " you should really have some. It's really good." Hongjoong states as he shoves a piece into his mouth. " fine then, who's sharing."

Right as you said that everyone shouted a " me" or "I will" and that got ugly pretty fast, they started to argue over who would feed you" ok I didn't say anybody would feed me." You say as you were a tiny bit shy " that's the point of sharing Y/N,you have to feed the other person. That's our rule" Yeosang says as he points to everyone around him. " huh weird rule. Ok how about this, I'll let each of you feed me a small bite of the sandwich. Deal?" All the boys rush over and tell you to let them feed you first. "Jesus you guys are so eager!" I chuckle

" how about we go from youngest to oldest" I suggest. Everyone started whining that it wasn't fair. " fine, fine I'll just call out a random name and that person will feed me, then I'll call on someone else." They all agreed to my suggestion this time. The order went Jongho, Wooyoung, Mingi, San, Yeosang, Yunho, Hongjoong and Seonghwa. " hey wait a second! You tricked us!" Wooyoung shouts and then pouts. You just chuckle and go over to Wooyoung and pat his head.

"Oh my god guys! You know what we should do!" Mingi flinched from your loud voice. "What ?" Yunho asks, " we should go to that fair that's happening this week to celebrate our new friendship!" Everyone cheered in excitement as you left the house to go to the fair.