Thoughtful- Chapter 35

Hongjoong POV
I woke up and immediately saw Y/N's face, her eyes closed, relaxed face, soft features and slow, calm breaths were beautiful, our faces were inches apart. I wanted to give her a small kiss on her cheek but, decided against it.If I woke her up I would feel terrible for not letting her sleep more after all the events she's been through.

I quietly and carefully get out of Y/N's bed and head downstairs, a couple of the guys are in the living room just having small conversations while the others are in the kitchen. " guys group meeting,"I announce while sitting at the big dining room table.I wait for everyone to sit down before I start talking, " Guys, I really think someone should keep an eye out for that Leedo guy, I don't think Y/N can handle seeing him alone if he's there tomorrow." Jongho nods, " I agree, it seemed like she was going to break up there",Jongho said as he leans his head on Mingi's shoulder.

"I can definitely stay with her, her whole shift. I was planning on going to the company tomorrow to practice but, it would be nice to make sure Y/N is safe",Seonghwa stated, looking around the room to see if anyone opposed the idea. " so it's settled, Seonghwa will watch over Y/N tomorrow",everyone nods in agreement. " Hey Wooyoung, you know any dishes to make Y/N feel better?" Wooyoung sprung out of his seat so fast and ran into the kitchen, " I know the perfect thing!",he shouts and asks Jongho and San to help him out.

" San, you chop the green onions. Make sure you chop them up small." San immediately got to work on that while Jongho was waiting for instructions, " Jongho, you get the chicken stock and cut the chicken in the fridge into small squares."
  "Yes Hyung",Jongho says and gets straight to work. Wooyoung, San and Jongho worked in the kitchen for half an hour while everyone else was waiting in the living room, " yah that smells good",Mingi states as he gets up to go into the kitchen, I follow close behind him. We see the boys huddled over a big pot. " you guys did good, Y/N is going to love this",Wooyoung says as he ladles the chicken soup into a bow for Y/N.

Mingi's POV
Wooyoung gives the bowl to me and points to it, " it's light on the stomach, good for headaches and tastes amazing,Make sure she enjoys it",He smiles and I walk out of the kitchen and bring the soup to Y/N. I knock on the door even though I know Y/N is still sleeping, I just want to be cautious, I slowly open the door and set the soup on the night stand. I gently shake Y/N's shoulder and tell her to wake up. It takes a couple shakes but,she wakes up and smiles at me, " Hi"
"hi beautiful." I smile back and take the soup from the night stand, " Wooyoung, San and Jongho made you some soup." Y/N tried to take the bowl from my hand and I pull it away and she whines, " babe you stay like you are and I'll feed you."
" but I can do it myself" she whines again.

"Nope, your not gonna move a muscle, unless it's your mouth opening for me to feed you." I tell her as I take the spoon and put it near her mouth, " here comes the airplane neeeeeerrrrrrwwww"
"Mingi."
"Yes love?"
" don't do that ever again."

A/N
Yes I know this chapter is short but I'm working on getting better at updating, my writing still isn't that good but I'm trying. I hope you guys enjoyed the short but new chapter.