Party games pt3- Chapter 27

A/N
This is going to be a long chapter. I didn't want there to be too many parts to 'Party games' so I'm putting as much stuff in this chapter as possible. There might be one or two mor parts to 'party games' and then a new chapter.
________________________

Yeosang's POV

We get our red beads and hurry up the stairs to see everyone on that floor standing in a huge circle and turning their heads towards each other," oh I know this game!" Y/N says "suck and blow boys, I'm a master at this game." We see the last players get their bead and a new round starts. "Who has good lung capacity?"
Y/N asks. Jongho and I raise our hands and she pulls us into the circle. A man with a name tag that said BM on it went in the middle of the circle and said, " ok, rules to suck and blow are simple, one person will have a card in their hand, they will proceed to suck the back of the card and mouth it off to the next person who will then suck the other side and pass it off. If you drop the card three times you loose. Alright let's go!"

I was so nervous, 'what if we loose and everyone gets mad at me?' I thought but I didn't have time to finish my thoughts because someone passed me the card, I sucked on the back of the card the best I could and passed it to Y/N and she passed it to Jongho. ' ok everything is going smoothly' I thought. A couple rounds later the circle got smaller and smaller, it was my turn but my suction wasn't good enough and when I passed it to Y/N the card slipped and we kissed. I was so shocked I just stood there for a second, processing what just happened before I picked up the card and gave it to the person who had to start off.

I was so embarrassed but happy at the same time, I've been wanting more physical contact with Y/N since the day I hugged her but a hug doesn't compare to how soft and warm her lips were. " hey Yeosang, you're doing great ok? It was just one little mess up." Y/N says while putting her arm on my shoulder, I guess she saw me spaced out while looking at the floor. I didn't have time to respond because Jongho passed the card off to
Y/N but it slipped and they kissed too, I was a little jealous maybe? But I have a feeling we all like Y/N, I've seen the way everyone else looks at her and always wants her attention. I guess I'll have to learn to share.

Jongho's POV

I saw Yeosang kiss Y/N and I know it was on accident but I really wanted to see how soft and sweet her lips tasted,so I "accidentally"dropped the card and kissed Y/N and she tasted so sweet and delicious, I just wanted more but I know if I dropped the card again then we would loose and have to start over again. " I think we have something going on over here." BM says while pointing at the three of us and chuckling, " ok you three, one more drop and you guys are done." BM states while grabbing the card and giving it to the starter. The card made its way around and it was Yeosang's turn and he successfully gave it to Y/N, she turned to me and I took it and gave it to the next person, when they gave it to the next person it fell and we won!

Yeosang and Y/N hugged me tightly,
Y/N's boobs were squished up against me and I wanted to touch them but I resisted. We went to the stairs, got our pink beads and head up to the next floor. We went up to the next floor to see it was mostly girls on this floor. Maybe it was a game for just girls? The game had just ended so we didn't know what we were getting ourselves Into, just then a girl with the name tag Hwasa shouted " any girl that wants to move up a floor come this way."
Y/N followed her and so did we because Y/N strictly told us to stick together.

Again it was another circle game." Ok lady's, cleavage clutch is a game where you have to place a card in your cleavage and the next person has to take it out with their cleavage, but you are oiled up so it makes it difficult to push your boobs together and keep the card in place." We all stare at Hwasa in shock, "is Y/N really gonna play this game?" Yeosang said with a slight blush on his face. Seonghwa went over to Y/N and they were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying, Seonghwa came back to us also with a slight blush on his face. " she's playing." He said and looked at his feet while trying not to smile from the view we are about to get. " ok girls, shirts and bras are optional. Those who want to take off their shirts or bras off do so now." Most of the girls took off their bras because most of them were just in sports bras or bathing suit tops anyway, Y/N took off her shirt and bra and right as she did Hongjoong places his hands over my eyes. " hey, what are you doing?" I asked confused. " what does it look like? He's saving your innocence." Mingi said while not taking his eyes off of Y/N's perfect breasts.

Hongjoong's POV

Hwasa poured a small amount of oil on all the girl's chests so the game could be more difficult but what I found most difficult was trying not to get hard. All the girls looked so good but of course Y/N looked the best. I kept trying to move my hands in front of Wooyoung's and Jongho's eyes but they kept moving, I know everyone wants to look at her but the younger ones still need a small piece of innocence. The game started and the girls where already passing the card around the circle pretty fast. The card was sliding in and out of peoples breasts and sometimes the card would go into a girls cleavage deeper than intended.when it was Y/N's turn she took the card from the girl before her and looked at us from the corner of her eye and smirked before turning and having the other girl next to her attempt to grab it but her hands slipped and the card fell,so that girl was out.

I looked at the rest of the group to see Yeosang and Yunho blushing, mouths slightly open and eyes a little wider than usual. Mingi and San were just smirking and looking at each other. ' what are these two thinking?' I look over a little bit more to see Wooyoung, Jongho and Seonghwa intensely starring at Y/N's boobs. It was the last three girls, if they mess up Y/N wins, it was a continuous pattern of the girls going back and forth between the three of them, they went on for another Five minutes until one of the girls dropped the card.

Y/N shot up so fast and and let it all soak in that she won. The other girls congratulated her and some of them even had a normal conversation while touching each other's boobs, most of them touching Y/N's because they were so big, round and perfect, they were all laughing and having a good time while the boys and I were struggling to not find the closest bedroom and pound her in this moment. Y/N looks over at us and sees us all fidgeting or trying not to stare at her boobs head on, she takes a towel and wipes off the oil and puts everything back on. " guys did you see how I completely dominated!" She says while smiling like she didn't just show us her boobs. " yeah you did great." San said and we got the orange beads and went up.