Thats a little inappropriate- chapter 16

Yeosang's POV
as the day went on everyone got a little tipsy." Guys we should play Drink If" San suggested. " how do you even play?" Y/N asked. " so I'll say Drink If blah blah blah and if the sentence applies to you, go drink." " alright I'm in" Y/N says. We sit in a circle on the floor again. " alright I'll start and we'll go around the circle ." Wooyoung says " drink if you are single" everyone takes a drink. "Drink if you're a virgin" yunho chuckles. Jongho, Wooyoung, Yeosang drink. " wow I never would have thought that." Y/N says in bewilderment. " why" I reply. " because you guys are like,you know" all she does is gesture up and down our bodies. " huh" Jongho says in confusion. " you guys are fricken hot, like how?"

We all chuckled at Y/N's comment. " drink if you think more than one of us is hot." Seonghwa smirks " hey why are you targeting me?" Y/N shrieks, " that's part of the game princess. You have to take a drink for everyone you think is hot." She just groans and takes eight big gulps of her drink. " happy now." " mmm very" Seonghwa pats her thigh. " drink if your kinky"Mingi says while looking at Y/N, she stares him dead in the eyes and takes a drink with him along with San. " well then" Hongjoong looks away and says, " drink if your younger than Yeosang" all the boys groan and take a drink. " ok drink if you're the same age as Yeosang" Y/N says and gets more groans from everyone. Hongjoong chuckles when he sees your confused face. " they were all born in 99 except Jongho, Seonghwa and I" " ahhh ok" she nodded.

Wooyoung's POV
It's sans turn to go and I can see him smirk next to me, what's this kid planning? I think to myself. " drink if you masturbated today" I look at him in shock" hyung! You can't ask that type of question" I shout and hide my face in my hands from embarrassment from him asking such an inappropriate question. " why, have you done it today?" I stay quite and take a drink and surprisingly so does Jongho, yunho, Seonghwa and Y/N, " see it's perfectly normal" San says and pats my head a couple of times. " drink if you fly drones" I say and I hear Yeosang mumble a quiet " fucker" before taking a drink. " drink if your older than me" Yeosang says and Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Yunho drink.

The game goes on for another ten minutes until Jongho says something shocking. " drink if you would fuck Y/N" by this point most of us can't even think straight. All of us take a drink and Y/N just looks at the ground. " awwww is little Y/N shyyyyy" Seonghwa leans on her shoulder. " no. Just surprised is all". " mm sure."
Mingi chimes in. " guys I thinks we should sleep now, it's pretty late" Yeosang says and we all start to clean up and head upstairs to our rooms.

I forgot toothpaste at the dorm like an idiot and I was going to ask Y/N if I could borrow some, I walk to her room to see a crack open so I check in the crack to see if she's in there and she is but she's naked.
I widen my eyes as I see the sight in front of me, I slide my hands in my pants and rub my bulge in my underwear, she's walking around her room to find underwear I assume. I rub my bulge even faster when she puts on a pair of underwear that show off her ass so well, she grabs a bottle of lotion and starts to rub lotion all over her smooth legs and arms, then she goes to her chest and rubs her perfectly round breasts and before I know it I cum and let out a small whine. She must of heard me because she walks to the door but before she can I bolt to my room and pretend to be asleep. I hear her open every door to see if everyone is asleep, I start to panic because what if she knows it was me? She gets to my door and opens it " Wooyoung you awake?" I keep quiet and lay completely still, " huh, maybe I'm just hearing things" she says and leaves my room. I let out a breath and take of my cum covered underwear and change into an new pair and drift off to sleep.