Marvel X DC Part 1

"Okay Sara, I'm ready for the mission." Lorelei walked out. She wore her usual clothes, just a flannel and some blue jeans.
"I see you went through Zari's wardrobe again." Mick said, sipping his beer.
"This is my-"
Zari walked out, pointing to Lorelei, "Is that my flannel?"
Charlie nudged John, "Watch the gay panic set in."
"N-no."
"Pretty sure it is. All the line on the pockets on yours don't line up to the fabric around it. Mine does." Zari crossed her arm, holding out her hand, "Hand it over."
"Fine." Lorelei pulled it over her head, throws it to Zari. Mick and Nate immediately turned around.
"Lorelei, go put on a shirt." Ava told her.
"Okay I was not expecting abs. How do you look like that? You only eat junk and never work out." Zari looked her up and down.
"She's an alien thing. They come to earth and they get abs." Charlie dismissed, "Kinda like most gods."
Lorelei gave Zari finger guns, "And it drives people crazy."
"Did she just finger gun me?" Zari looked at Sara.
"Look Lorelei, we need you to go back in time because people from other earths are jumping through portals and landing in ours. It's a rift in time and we need to stop it." Sara looked to everyone, "Well you need to stop it."
"You guys are going to ancient Egypt...aren't you?" Lorelei glared, "Fine, I get it."
Lorelei opened a portal behind her.
"Wait Lore, take the flannel. You can't be shirtless while running around there." Zari threw it to her.
"I knew you'd give in." Lorelei jumped through the portal.