Random Moments (because i cant be bothered writing full chapters anymore)

Lena: "I'm depressed-"
Kara: "Here's a blanket, a black and white movie, roses, chocolates, two tubs of ice cream, burgers, and me to cuddle."
Wanda, watching that unfold then looking at Lori: "I'm kinda depressed too."
Lori, pulling a card out of her pocket: "Here's Kelly's number"

————————

Nia: "Am I gay? Or am I just flamboyant?"
Lori: "Am I gay? Or am I just an art major?"
Kara: "Am I gay? Or do I just want to be her friend?"
Alex: "Am I gay? Or am I just envious of their relationship?"
Wanda: "Am I gay? Or am I just emotionally unstable?"
Kelly: "Le- shit! Wanda! No!"
Lena: "Did you almost say my name?"
Kelly: "Force of habit."

————————

Lori: "Don't stop-"
Kara, yelling as loud as she can: "BELIEVING!"
Nia, matching Kara: "HOLD ON TO THAT FEELING!"
Lori: "I'm trying to give a speech!"

————————

Interviewer: "To what do you owe your success?"
Lena: "Whiskey."
Kelly, from the corner: "Lena, I swear to god, I will throw my book at you."

————————

Lori: "So Nia and I taught Ma slang and now we hate ourselves."
Lena: "Mood."
Kara: "That is not a mood. Stop spilling that tea sis and yeet yourself into good mental health fam."
Nia: "I literally understood none of that."
Lori, groaning: "Ughhhhh"

————————

Nia: "Yeet!"
Lena, hearing a bang against the wall: "What the actual fu-"
Kara: "Nice throw! My turn!"
Kelly: "You can't throw people! Put Mon-El down!"
Lena, grabbing her coat: "Kelly's got this."

————————

Lori, singing with her headphones in: "Spooky, scary skeletons / Send shivers down your spine / Shrieking skulls will shock your soul / Seal your doom tonight / Spooky, scary skeletons / Speak with such a screech / You'll shake and shudder in surprise / When you hear these zombies shriek."

Nia, also singing with her headphones in: "This is / Halloween, this is Halloween / Pumpkins scream in the dead of night / This is Halloween, everybody make a scene / Trick or treat 'til the neighbors gonna die of fright / It's our town, everybody scream / In this town of Halloween."

~Meanwhile in the Christmas house~

Carol, on the verge of tears: "I'm just trying to enjoy Christmas."
Kara, turning to Natasha: "If she was a song, she'd be a Christmas Carol."
Natasha, sighing heavily: "I should've went with Lori."

————————

Lena: "Some-"
Lori: "BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME!"
Nia: "I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED!"
Natasha: "Certain words are now banned from this house."

————————

Lillian: *Kills someone*
Lori, passionately singing in the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody: "Grandmaaa, just killed a man / Put a gun against his head / Pulled the trigger now he's dead."
Lillian: "This is why I don't bring you with me."

————————

Kara, rolling down a hill in a shopping trolley: "They see me rolling / They hating / Patrolling / They're trynna catch me riding dirty."
Lori, hearing that from L-Corp: "Mom! Ma's doing stupid things again."
Lena, radiating disappointment from the couch: "I know, Nia sent me a video."