Kid From The Future (Pt 2)

I say this is part 2, but technically it's a flashback sooo

Lorelei and Lena has their noses buried in research books. They scampered around Lena's lab trying finish Lorelei's humanities project.
"Mom, I got this. Please just-"
"No child of mine is going to have an unfinished project. You've based it on a science and you're a Luthor." Lena shook her head, stepping in front of the teen.
"I'm also part Kryptonian that has super speed." Lorelei pointed out.
"Yes, but you go to an all-alien school and I want you to beat Johnathan (Clark's son)." Lena said, her competitiveness had finally taken control.
"Mom, please. I have got this under control. This project is based on quantum entanglement. It's easy as pie." Lorelei shrugged.
"Okay then." Lena turned around, "Recite Pi to the 34th decimal place."
"3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028." Lorelei made a smug expression, "Happy now?"
Lena was impressed, "Thats my girl. But please, at least let me watch. You know how science makes me feel."
"I know, mom. But let me do it."
Lena finally agreed and stepped away from Lorelei's notes and project.

Kara waltzed into the room, as if she hadn't just heard the commotion, "Did your mother try to take over again?"
"You know she did." Lorelei sighed.
"What have you got so far?" Kara asked, sitting on top of one of the desks.
"They say that when two particles are entangled, a change in one will affect the other." Lorelei's had a box with lights which acted like entangled particles. They danced together in the box. Multiple other dancing lights surrounded the two main particles. But as one of the main particles changed, so did the other. Kara was amazed and so was Lena. "That is the idea of love -of soulmates- at a subatomic level. When most people think of soulmates, they think of two star-crossed lovers who somehow find their way back to one another. And when they do, they feel a connection."
The lights continued to move, but this time, they moved towards one another.
Kara watched closely, "Then what?"
"Well, lets hypothesize that separated quantum systems exist in an entangled state, and let us also hypothesize that these states are held or flow through the human body. That would confirm the theory of soulmates."
The more Lorelei spoke about soulmates, the more Lena and Kara fell more in love with each other. The theory of them being soulmates, and destined to be together since the birth of the universe, made Kara think that being stuck in the Phantom Zone was worth it. Lena thought that maybe all the pain she had experienced, just to be in this moment with Kara, was worth it. She sifted through all her memories and started to try to see the positives of each one. Even though it seemed like there wasn't any.
Lorelei finished her presentation and laid the black blanket back over the box. "Did you like it?" She asked her mothers.
"I loved it." They jinxed back, forcing a smile out of their daughter.
"Thank you both for the help."

The next day, Lorelei returned home from school. She seemed upset, so naturally the worried mothers went running to their daughter's side.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Kara asked.
"It's nothing." Lorelei sighed.
"Unfortunately, you got your 'I'm upset' face from me. I know when something's wrong." Lena stepped in.
"Mom, ma, I'm fine. I just want to talk to auntie Alex." Lorelei forced a half-smile.
"Did you at least do well on the project?" Kara asked, trying to lighten the mood.
"I won't know until next week." Lorelei shrugged.
"Well, we're always here for you. But if you don't want to talk us, that's okay. We'll wait until you want to." Lena forced a smile.
"Thanks mom." Lorelei nodded and walked back out the door.

She walked to Alex's apartment, which she shared with Kelly. Lorelei knocked on the door, and wasn't shocked when Alex opened the door in just a robe. She shrugged it off and walked inside.
"Lore? What's wrong?" Alex's voice was filled with worry.
Concerned painted Kelly's face as she made her way towards the teen and her wife.
Lorelei sat on the couch, "Ma will be listening. I know she will be." The teen sighed loudly.
"She's just concerned. You're her first and only child, she's going to worry about you. The only day she'll stop worrying about you, is the day she dies...and even th-"
"We learnt about Kryptonite and Krypton." Lorelei cut Alex off.
"Oh." Alex and Kelly jinxed.
"Then some of the girls got their hands on it and kept trying to use it against me. In physical education, they held it against my skin. In science, they would constantly mention how Krypton was destroyed. In English they wrote a story about the fact that Kryponians are so rare because Krypton blew up." Lorelei admitted, "I couldn't escape. And I still can't." Lorelei handed Alex her phone. On the screen were messages from different students. Most were offensive and some were threatening the teen.
"Lore-"
"Then they said I was an abomination because of the fact I'm half Luthor. They said it should've never happened. How do I handle this?" Lorelei seemed as if she was begging Alex and Kelly for the answers she longed for.
"Well, DEO are visiting the school tomorrow. Let us handle it." Alex looked to Kelly like she was planning something.
"You can't shoot a bunch of teenagers." Lorelei sighed.
"I'm not going to. And I'm kind of hurt that you'd think that low of me." Alex pretended to be offended.
"You taught me how to shoot a gun when I was six." Lorelei pointed out, laughing.
"There's that smile." Alex smiled softly and booped Lorelei's nose, "Boop!"
Kelly looked between the two, "You should get home, Lorelei. It's getting late. Your moms will kill us if you're here after dark again."
"Yeah, I know." Lorelei stood up, "Thank you both."

The next day, Lorelei got to school early. She once again got bullied by her peers, but the DEO soon pulled up. Alex pulled her aside.
"Put this on." Alex said, handing Lorelei a suit.
"Why?" Lorelei farrowed her eyebrows.
"You've worn it a few times before. Including the time you saved this very school from Lex. Put it on. All you have to do is walk on to the stage when your ma does." Alex explained briefly.
"Wait, ma's here?" Lorelei scanned the school with her X-ray vision.
"Well, she's on her way. Let's just go inside." Alex directed Lorelei to the hall, along with the other students and DEO agents.
Lorelei put on the suit and waited on the side of the stage. She was soon joined by Kara who gave Lorelei a warm smile.
"Hey ma." Lorelei smiled.
"Hey Lore." Kara side-hugged her daughter.

The principal of the school called Alex on to the stage to start a presentation. She spoke about how the DEO's mission was to protect both aliens and people from other's who wished to do harm.
"As you all know, there has been cases of another Super working along side Supergirl. Today, we welcome both Supergirl and Superwoman."
Kara and Lorelei walked out on stage. People started gasping once they realised who Superwoman was.
"As you all know, Kryptonians are known for their incredible strength, speed, heat vision, flight and other powers. Not to mention, the super cool suits."
Alex continued talking about recruitment and the Kryptonians. It made Lorelei feel good about herself. Something about wearing the suit, made her feel at home. She looked to her mother who was standing proudly beside Alex and Brainy. She then looked to Dreamer, who looked just as proud when her name was mentioned. She then looked at J'onn. The man who became her mentor, her grandfather. He smiled at her, offering her a subtle thumbs up.

Then, Lorelei heard a small thumb sound coming from the roof.
"You gotta be kidding me." She mumbled, "Everyone! Get to the sides of the building!" Lorelei yelled. She jumped off the stage as the roof collapsed in. Kelly shielded Alex and other agents. Lorelei held a large chunk of roof above the heads of some students. They looked up at her. "Get out from under it!" Lorelei yelled,causing the students to scurry.
Kara has managed to shield some teachers from getting injured.

Those who could, escaped before the villains locked the doors shut, trapping the rest inside.
Lorelei's eyes glowed orange as she looked towards the new villains.
"Did you sign in?" Lorelei asked sarcastically.
"No, must've forgotten." The villain replied.
"Then go get a visitors pass, so I can shove it up your a-"
"Superwoman!" Alex yelled, reminding Lorelei to censor herself.
"Let's do this!" The villain yelled.
"It's on!" Lorelei yelled back.

—————-
Hey guys! So this one goes out to one of my friend who didn't want to be mentioned.

Don't forget to send through requests if you have any. Below are some of the current requests.

1. "Supercorp, but give them swords" (ahhhhh)
2. Lena meets Morgana and Other Katie McGrath characters (why????)
3. If We Were Vampires
4. Kara meets Katie McGrath's characters
5. A surprise which I wrote ages ago but someone wants me to post.
6. Katie McGrath gets instagram
7. Kara cures Baby Lena