Pool Party

"Hey Alex, where's Lena?" Kara asked as she approached her sister who was cooking on the barbecue.
Alex shrugged in reply, "No clue. Maybe check the pool?"
"I've checked there. I really wanted today to be the day." Kara frowned.
"Kara, she'll show up. You know Lena, fashionably late is her thing." Alex turned to her sister, "Besides, she's probably just at Kelly's."
"I can't believe Kelly had to work." Nia complained, "She's missing Sam's party."
"I know Nia. But when Lena needs therapy-"
"I wonder what Lena talks about." Kara thought to herself.
"Kara, beer me." Alex held out her hand and milliseconds later, a beer appeared in it's grasp. "Thanks."
"You're welcome."

"Sorry we're late." Lena apologised, pulling everyone's attention to her and Kelly.
"Lena didn't have a bikini so we had to go shopping after her session." Kelly pointed out.
Alex and Kara stood with their jaws hanging. Both just staring at the two late comers.
Nia grabbed the hose and sprayed them both.
"Nia!" They jinxed, finally able to talk.
"Look, Alex, you need to function so I can eat. And Kara, you need to function so I have adult supervision." Nia crossed her arms, "Plus, you both looked like you needed to cool off."
"Horny bastards." Sam mumbled, "Hey Lena, that bikini looks so good on you."
"Thanks Sam." Lena smiled.
"But it would look better on Kara's floor." Sam pointed between the two of them, "Remember to where protection."
"Did she just hit on Lena for me?" Kara questioned.
"We've all been hitting on Lena for you because you are freaking useless." Nia answered.
"Nia, there is no cursing in this house." Kara crossed her arms.
"Fuckkk!" Lena yelled as she fell into the pool.
"Oh my god, Lena, are you okay?!" Kara rushed to the pool and laid down, looking for Lena.
Nia glared at Kara, "Well, now I know that the rules don't apply if Supergirl is a whore for you."
Lena's head appeared above the water briefly as she kissed Kara.
Kara turned bright red, "O-oh I didn't think you were-"
"Kara, come get your fucking burger!" Alex yelled at her sister.
"Or Supergirl's sister." Nia raised an eyebrow.
"They're going to fuck later." Sam said to Kelly.
"Oh they are so going to fuck later." Kelly replied.
"Or Lena's best friend, or Alex's bottom." Nia continued her list.
"Nia, someone has told me that I am indeed a fucking nerd. How do I respond?" Brainy asked.
"Even you can curse?!" Nia's eyes went wide.
"Okay, let me rephrase my previous statement. You can't curse in this household. You're only a kid." Kara paraphrased.