Christmas (even though its June)

~ When Lori's four ~

"Psst, Lorelei." Mon-El ushered Lori over to him.
"Yes Mon-El?" Lori ran over to him.
"I will give you another present if you walk up to your mommy and say merry bitchmas mother fucker." Mon-El offered.
"But momma doesn't like me saying that word." Lori farrowed her eyebrows at him.
"You have special permission today." Mon-El smiled at her.
"Otay!" Lori ran over to Lena, "Mommy! Mommy! Mon-El said to tell you merry bitchmas mother fucker!"
"Lori, don't say that. Ever again." Lori looked towards Mon-El, who was already at the door, "Close it." Lena ordered.
"Oh fuuuck." Mon-El gulped.

~ When Lori is sixteen~

"Merry Bitchmas everyone! Mom, mama wants you under the bitchletoe because she wants to make out with you! Mon-El, Winn wants you to go outside and help build his snowbitch, which is conveniently modelled after you! As for the rest of you bitches, you can all suck on Santa's jingle balls-"
"Are we going to stop her?" Kara looked to Lena.
Lena took a large swig of the whiskey in her hand, "Yes, we should." Lena looked to Kelly, who was already booking everyone in for their next appointments.
"Who gave Lorelei alcohol?" Alex looked around at everyone.
Mon-El rushed to the door.
"Close it." Lena demanded.
Lori looked at them, "And now it's time for Mon-El's Christmas ass whooping!"