Sing

**If you wanted to hear them sing these songs, just google the actor's name and the song title on YouTube**

"No, no, no. I don't do public singing." Nat shook her head.
"Come on Nat, it'll be fun." Lorelei tugged at her arm.
"Please stop touching me." Nat glared at her.
"Oh Nat, loosen up a bit. Look we can do Avengers vs Superfriends. Audience can vote." Carol smiled, "I don't want to do this anymore than you do. Butttt they're paying for drinks."
"Fine, I guess I can." Nat gave in.
They sat around the table, greeting one another as they ordered the first round of drinks.
"I vote we make Alex go first." Wanda suggested.
"Alright, I will." Alex stood up and grabbed the mic. "Lorelei, get on the piano, they won't have this song."
"Alright aunt Alex." Lorelei got up and made her way to the piano, tucking her black tie into her plain purple button-up. "What song?"
"Breathe, you know, the song I used to sing to you when you were upset." Alex smiled at her niece.
"Yeah, I know the one." Lorelei started to play it on the piano as Alex started to sing.
When she finished, Carol handed Lorelei a guitar, "We're doing this. Black Sheep by Metric."
"Okay, I didn't sign up to be the backup." Lorelei joked.
"But you're loving it. So play." Nia yelled, clearly drunk.
Everyone was shocked to hear Carol singing, Nat didn't expect Carol to sound anything remotely like that. Neither did Lorelei.
"Okay, ma's turn." Lorelei ushered her up.
"Okay, but I want to slow it back down. So you might want to get back on the piano." Kara said, watching Lorelei sit back down. "A Thousand Years. Please."
"Sure."
Kara sang the song beautifully, which made Lena fall so much more in love with her. It made Lena miss her voice when she stopped singing. Truth be told, everyone in the room fell more in love with their partners, just from hearing Kara's sweet voice.
"Wanda." Lorelei held out her hand to help the drunk witch get up on stage.
"You can relax Lore, I got this one." Wanda smiled, "Just hand me the acoustic."
Wanda decided to sing Go Ahead. She sang it beautifully, but refused to make any eye contact. She focused on the guitar in her arms while her voice tried not to sound shaky and nervous.
"Wanda, you were amazing." Lorelei smiled at her.
Wanda blushed slightly, "Thanks Lorelei."
"Who's next?" Kara asked, "It's down to Winn for us."
"Well Winn, you're up." Alex pat him on the back as he walked up.
"I have the backing track, so don't worry about it Lorelei." Winn stumbled on to the stage and started to sing Let It Go from Frozen. Everyone laughed and sang, well yelled, along with the lyrics. Once he finished, Nat was forced on to the stage where she shocked everyone by singing These Boots Are Made For Walking. Carol could not get to her fast enough after the song ended.
"Take me home and walk all over me." Carol thirsted.
"Carol no. You wanted to be here." Nat pointed out.
Kara stood up, "Well I guess that's everyone."
"Should we get going?" Alex suggested, getting up with everyone else.
"Yeah, let's go." Lena stumbled to her feet.
As they all began to walk off, Lorelei found herself playing the piano. Everyone's attention was on the young adult as she began to sing. Her voice was gentle, full of passion and she sounded desperate for her heart to be heard by someone in the room.
"You walked into the room and now my heart has been stolen / You took me back in time to when I was unbroken / Now you're all I want / And I knew it from the very first moment / 'Cause a light came on when I heard that song and I want you to sing it again."
Kara pulled Lena close, and Carol kissed Nat's forehead.
"I swear that every word you sing, you wrote them for me / Like it was a private show, I know you never saw me / When the lights come on and I'm on my own / Will you be there to sing it again? / Could I be the one you talk about in all your stories / Can I be her?"
Wanda held back a teary-smile as she stood on her own. Alex held Kelly's hand as Lorelei declared her love for an unknown person.
"I heard there was someone but I know he don't deserve you / If you were mine I'd never let anyone hurt you, no, no / I wanna dry those tears, kiss those lips / It's all that I've been thinking about / 'Cause a light came on when I heard that song and I want you to sing it again."
Nia found herself in Brainy's arms as the Superfriends, and the Avengers, cheered on Lorelei. Resulting in a much more emotionally charged performance.
When Lorelei stopped singing, the whole room erupted in applause. She stepped down from the stage and walked over to Wanda.
"So that's me... that's how I flirt." Lorelei admitted.
"Hey babe, that was amazing." A young blonde walked over, kissing Lorelei on the cheek.
"Thanks babe." Lorelei looked at Wanda, "Oh this is my girlfriend."