Marvel X DC pt 6

"WOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" J'onn yelled as he saw his tiny figure in the mirror.
"Awww he's so cute." Alex awed, picking him up.
"I downt need hewlp!" J'onn cried.
"It's okay J'onn. You don't need to cry. We've all been through it." Alex pointed out.
"Wou need to cwean up wour mess before Wena gets home." J'onn pointed out.
"We have a feeling Lena isn't coming home." Darcy blurted out.
"Why?" Carol asked.
"Darcy and I were doing some important work while you were all asleep last night." Brainy stepped in.
"Turns out, at the same time Strange opened our portal, another also opened. But, while ours was through the universes, the other was in time." Darcy pointed out. "We did some research about the time the portal came from. All we could find was that Lena has an ancestor by the name of Morgana Pendragon. Who was a witch."
"We suspect that Morgana has been impersonating Lena, which explains the mysterious disappearances and why she's been acting strange. It also suggests a reason behind why she wasn't acting as intelligent as she usually does." Brainy finished the explanation.
"I heard multiple Lenas!" Kara came crashing through the roof, "Where?!"
"No, Kara, that's not what we-"
Kara cut Darcy off, "Imagine the threesome I could be having right now!" Kara looked around, "Why'd I say that out loud?"
"Oh, because I wanted everyone to hear what you were thinking." Wanda said, still eating popcorn.
"You do realise I'm her daughter, right?" Lorelei glared at Wanda.
"You do realise I don't care, right?" Wanda replied.
"Man, you've been such a bitch lately." Lorelei blurted out.
"Yeah Wanda, ever since Lorelei introduced you to her girlfriend. What's going on with you?" Carol asked her.
"I just...I haven't been feeling like myself." Wanda admitted.
"Wands, what's wrong?" Lorelei asked, her voice drenched with concern. She sat beside Wanda on the couch.
"Nothing, I'm fine. I just keep hearing everyone's thoughts and they're getting louder and louder. I feel like I can't hear my own anymore." Wanda looked away from everyone, "I feel like I'm going to burst."
"Why didn't you tell us?" Nat asked.
"Because we were focused on trying to age everyone back to normal. I just thought it was a headache...but it's-"
"Magic." Darcy interrupted, "With Morgana possibly around, your magic would be playing up. She could be toying with it."

~ At Morgana's ~

"Look Morgana, I've enjoyed my stay...but I have to go back. Kara's going to notice something's up." Lena stood up, "Plus I miss my daughter."
"Nia?" Morgana asked.
"No, the other one."
"Ohhh Lorelei. Got it. But you can't leave." Morgana shook her head, "There can't be two Lena's now can there?"
"Morgana please." Lena begged, "I just want to sleep with my wife and tell my daughter to stop skipping work."
"Lorelei got fired by the way. She flipped off her boss and stormed off." Morgana informed her.
"But...I'm her boss." Lena raised an eyebrow.
"Yeahhh not anymore. She flipped me off, said she quit, then stole your car. She's got sass, I like her."
"She needs to stop doing that. She knows she can't quit." Lena took in a deep breath, "Please let me talk to her. Hell, kidnap her and bring her here...I just need to see if she's okay."
"Fine. But you come straight back here. Otherwise, I'll kill Samantha Aris." Morgana threatened.
"Okay okay."

~ An hour later at the Danvers-Luthor home ~

"Lorelei, thank god." Lena hugged her, relieved that she was okay.
"I thought you would've been mad about earlier." Lorelei hugged back.
"Listen to me carefully. I am being held captive by a powerful witch who looks exactly like me. Do not trust her."
"Ma I-"
Lena cut Lorelei off and held her tight, "Don't trust her. Don't follow me after I leave, don't try to find me. Keep Wanda safe and protected."
"Ma please-"
"No Lore. You listen to me. There's no bargaining, there's no sad puppy eyes. You are not to come find me. I love you Lore." Lena held her, holding back her tears, "So so much. Give your mother a kiss from me."
"I don't think I ever want to kiss mom the way you do." Lorelei replied.
Lena chuckled, "I'd hope not."
"Ma, please don't go. We can protect you, I can protect you." Lorelei begged.
"It's not the child's job to protect the parent." Lena tucked a loose strained of hair behind Lore's ear, "And me going is the only way I can protect you and Kara. I'm so so proud of who you've become."
The teary-eyed adult watched as her mother walked out the door.
"Please tell me we're going to follow her." Wanda leaned against the door frame.
"Of course we are, I always do the exact opposite of what she tells me to do." Lorelei replied.