Brainwashing Lena

"Guys, we need to figure out a way to brainwash Lena into buying us a dog." Kara told the group.
"We could call Wanda." Alex suggested.
"Wanda said she'd never tamper with Lena's mind because she's the only responsible one." Nia told the group.
"Mama, what are you doing?" Lori asked Kara.
"We're trying to convince Mommy to buy us a dog." Kara responded.
"Oh okay." Lori shrugged it off, "Can I have ice cream?"
"Lori...you know Mommy would ki-" Kara looked into Lori's eyes.
"Look away Kara, it's a trap!" Alex yelled.
"How is she doing that?" Nia awed.
"Nia, you have a me-" Brainy melted at the sight of Lori's puppy eyes, "Give her ice cream. Give her all the ice cream."
"Dang it." Kara shook her head, "Fine."
"Kara, I think I know how we can convince Lena to get us a puppy." Nia looked at Lori.
"I can draw pictures of Mommy with a dog and then her subconscious will think that she's missing something. Eventually, she'll buy a dog because her subconscious will pull her to it." Lorelei explained in an innocent voice.
"Well...she's definitely a Luthor." Alex relaxed in her chair.
"But it could work." Kelly finally chipped in.
"And Lori sucks at drawing so it won't look like a dog." Nia said semi-insensitively, "Oh, but that reminds me. I have a teddy bear for you Lori."
"Thank you Aunt Nia." Lori hugged her and grabbed the teddy, "That's how you know it works."
"Wait." Nia looked at Lori, "How long have you been doing that?"
"A long time."