No More Privacy (Pt 2)

Katie's phone vibrated in her pocket. Each like, each comment, each mention. She was sick of the constant notifications, but she didn't want to miss anything.
"Katie? Are you...are you okay?" Azie asked.
"Yeah, you don't look so good." Andrea added.
"I'm fine...I'm just tired." Katie denied.
"From all those fanfics you've been reading." Nicole teased.
"Some of them are really good. Like I'm reading this one where Lena and Kara-"
"Get it on!" Andrea teased.
"No! Guys, I don't read those kind of fanfics!" Katie's cheeks went bright red.
"She likes to read the dirtiest ones she can find." Nicole joked.
"I hate you guys. I have to make a call. I'll be back in a second."
"Take you're time!" Azie smiled.

Katie disappeared from the room and found herself reading more fanfics. She only stopped when she came across a part which made her eyes widen.
"Kara does what to Lena's butt?! Ew gross!" She deleted Wattpad almost as quickly as she had downloaded it. Then redownloaded it, then deleted it again.
"I need help." Katie said to herself as she read another fanfic.
She found her way back to Instagram, posting a picture of Oisin. Then she started to scroll through the comments, something Nicole told her not to do.
"Anddd I want to delete this app. Why are my fans like that?" Katie cringed.