【01】

"Ye Zexi?"

Jiang Ran shook off the drops of water on his hand, and said with a mocking face: "Him, as a strong enemy? After all, he is just a rich second generation with a good-looking face, an empty bag."

The man next to him nodded in agreement: "Yes, you guys should see their group's rehearsal yesterday. Ye Zexi's singing, I thought a crow flew up somewhere, scaring people to death."

Thinking of yesterday's rehearsal, everyone around couldn't help laughing.

There was a lot of laughter, and Ye Zexi, who was sitting on the toilet in a cubicle, raised his brows slightly without making a sound.

The discussion outside continued.

Jiang Ran: "What else is good about Ye Zexi besides his face? Don't worry too much. From my observation, we only need to worry about Tang Jing."

"Speaking of Tang Jing, I heard that he and Ye Zexi are in that kind of relationship?"

"Is it real or fake?"

Jiang Ran continued his mocking: "Have you not heard of it? I heard the staff chatting that Ye Zexi came to participate in "Time Idol" this time to chase after Tang Jing!"

There was a sound of inhalation outside.

It is said that a group of women can chat up gossip; but from what Ye Zexi saw, a group of men can also inevitably chat up gossip.

"He is a rich second generation, he comes to the audition just to chase a man?"

"Looks like he had taken a spot from a trainee in Starlight Entertainment just to come in?"

"The rich second generation now can do whatever they want with money, eh?"

"What about the rich second generation? Can he compare with Tang Jing? Tang Jing's family's assets are..."

With a "creak", Ye Zexi pushed open the cubicle door, interrupting the discussion outside.

Hearing the movement, everyone turned their heads and their expressions changed upon seeing Ye Zexi.

Ye Zexi had a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, and no one could tell whether he was content or angry.

As if a group of subordinates talking behind their boss's back was being caught by the boss, the atmosphere was very embarrassing for a moment.

Just when Jiang Ran was about to ask his team members to leave pretending nothing happened, Ye Zexi walked towards him slowly.

Ye Zexi had a tall profile, the expensive fabrics shaped his figure very well. Standing next to Jiang Ran, he was half a head taller than him.

Looking at his eye-catching pink hair in the mirror, Ye Zexi's mouth curved up, and he turned on the faucet to wash his hands: "I heard you say I can't compare with Tang Jing?"

Everyone had different expressions, and some of them were not thickened-skin, in which their ears were flushed.

Ye Zexi heard everything they just said!

Ye Zexi washed his hands slowly, took two paper towels and wiped his hands, with an indifferent expression on his face: "I'm sorry, Tang Jing really can't compare with me. My family's company has a daily turnover of tens of millions, and Tang Jing's family's money flows...If I remember correctly, it should be one or two millions."

No one answered Ye Zexi's words, and the bathroom was silent.

Ye Zexi didn't feel embarrassed, and suddenly turned around to look at Jiang Ran in the group: "By the way, what did you just say?"