【134】

After chatting with He Jinyun for half an hour, Li Changjian walked out of the room with satisfaction.

That night, Ye Zexi finished filming, and when he returned to his room, he heard this unreliable proposal from He Jinyun's mouth.

Ye Zexi frowned instantly: "Why do we have to do the dance duets!"

He Jinyun smiled and said, "Of course it's for the fans."

Ye Zexi was dissatisfied: "We don't need us to dance duets for the fans!"

When He Jinyun heard this, his beautiful eyebrows twitched slightly, and he asked, "Aren't you willing to dance with me?"

"No!" Ye Zexi sighed, and at the same time was a little angry, how could He Jinyun think so??

"I'm worried about you! Do you know how to dance? You promised Director Li that you would dance at the opening of the final?" Ye Zexi had a displeased look on his face and looked at He Jinyun seriously, "Director Li didn't pay you the appearance fee. Isn't that you are here to be with me? There's no need for you to perform, I'll be fine by myself!"

To put it bluntly, Ye Zexi was simply defending He Jinyun.

Why should my boyfriend dance for other people?

Really upset.

He Jinyun also knew what Ye Zexi meant from his words, the corner of the man's mouth curled up, he pulled Ye Zexi over, kept his posture on the sofa, and buried his head in Ye Zexi's chest.

"But I just wanted to dance with you, is it not okay?" He Jinyun's wet breath hit Ye Zexi's thin shirt, and it was a little itchy.

Ye Zexi resisted and did not hide, and after a while, a red mark appeared on the base of his ears.

"But? Now the problem is that you can't!" Ye Zexi said, "Give us such a difficult task!"

He Jinyun raised his head and looked at Ye Zexi. The man's eyes were very deep, like hidden in the stars, faintly shining with light: "But Xi Xi, you can, and you can teach me, right?"

Ye Zexi was stunned.

He Jinyun's eyes were already deep, and when he stared at a person motionlessly, his black eyes were smiling, and he looked particularly affectionate, his voice was hoarse, and he murmured like a spoiled child.

Ye Zexi's heart was beating wildly.

This person!

Can you not show me with such a beautiful face?

Even if they were boyfriends staying day and night with each other, he would still be shy!

Ye Zexi took a few deep breaths before suppressing the enthusiasm that kept creeping up his face. After a while, he nodded reluctantly: "Okay."

He Jinyun's eyes instantly curled up: "Thank you, Xi Xi."

Ye Zexi licked the corner of his mouth, leaned down and kissed the man's lips.

The two exchanged a lingering kiss.

As soon as the kiss was over, Ye Zexi seemed to suddenly think about something, and asked, "By the way, did you ask Director Li for an appearance fee?"

He Jinyun shook his head: "No, Director Li asked me for a favor..."

"How can there be no appearance fee? Hold on!" Ye Zexi broke free from the man's arms in an instant, quickly sorted out his messed up clothes, and walked outside, not forgetting to say to He Jinyun, "Wait for me here, I'll go to Director Li to get your appearance fee!"