【65】

As if aware of Ye Zexi's sight, He Jinyun glanced sideways, with a question in his eyes: "What's the matter?"

It was also at this time that Ye Zexi realized that he seemed to be staring at He Jinyun for a long time.

He was startled first, then quickly turned his head and smiled a little embarrassedly: "It's nothing, just suddenly found out something--"

"Huh?" The man's voice was deep and mellow, with a touch of magnetism like the falling pitch of a musical instrument.

Ye Zexi said frankly: "Suddenly I found that Teacher He is quite handsome."

He Jinyun's expression was obviously taken aback, he was very surprised, he didn't expect to hear from Ye Zexi's mouth a compliment on his appearance. A little happy in his heart, He Jinyun also showed a clear smile on his face.

But soon He Jinyun noticed the cameraman in front of him. He quickly adjusted the expression on his face and showed a gentle smile at Ye Zexi. He joked: "How come you just found out that I'm handsome now? You didn't think so before?"

I've noticed it before.

But Ye Zexi didn't know why, as the words came to his lips, it turned into another sentence: "I really didn't notice it before."

He Jinyun chuckled, pressing down the inexplicable sweetness on the tip of his heart, raised his head and glanced in front of him, and said softly: "Look here."

Ye Zexi heard the sound and looked forward.

The blue sky is reflected on the lake, and the water and the sky meet each other. A long and winding yellow-brown plank road on the lake, which goes deep along the lake.

Standing by the lake, looking from a distance, you can also see the tall and majestic snow-capped mountains on the opposite side of the lake. On the green grass on the shore, there are still a few white shadows moving slowly.

Ye Zexi could no longer move when he got out of the car.

A refreshing breeze was blowing across his face. Unlike the salty and wet sea breeze in Sanya, the wind in Qinghai carried its unique salty taste as well as a hint of coldness.

"Zexi, here." He Jinyun waved to Ye Zexi.

Ye Zexi looked up and found that He Jinyun had already taken off without him. At this moment, he was standing next to a yellow touring locomotive, seeming to be talking about something with the contractor.

As he walked there, Ye Zexi looked around, only to realize that they were the only ones in the surrounding area, and the other guests hadn't arrived yet.

"Teacher He, are we the ones who arrive first?" Ye Zexi approached and asked aloud.

He Jinyun nodded without denying, then motioned to Ye Zexi to get onto the train with him: "Get on, let's get on the train first and take a look at the depths of the salt lake."

Ye Zexi's eyes lit up: "Aren't we waiting for others?"

"It's okay to go and see it first." He Jinyun smiled, his gaze rested on Ye Zexi's bright eyes.

Ye Zexi thought about it, and felt it made sense, so he just got on the train with He Jinyun and sat in the middle of the train.

After making sure that the two were seated, the contractor asked them to fasten their seat belts, and then slowly started the train.

As soon as the train started, the breeze slowly made people feel refreshing.

Ye Zexi was about to take out his phone to take a photo, when he heard a tenor voice behind him--"He Jinyun! Ye Zexi!"