【121】

Ye Zexi certainly did not catch a cold after using heat packs, but shooting in this kind of low-temperature weather, it was inevitable that he would still feel a little cold.

After filming each scene, Ye Zexi's red nose and earlobes were the proof.

At first, He Jinyun was able to sit still every time Gao Shu ran over to give a cup of hot water and to cover the youth in a jacket. When the frequency increased, He Jinyun couldn't sit still.

Ye Zexi had just finished this scene, and the people around hadn't reacted yet, when they saw two figures rushing towards him.

"Young..." The word "Master" got stuck in Gao Shu's throat. He watched He Jinyun walking past him, put a different down jacket on Ye Zexi, and handed him a heat pack at the same time. After giving Ye Zexi the heat pack, he finally uncapped the thermos cup and fed the hot water to Ye Zexi's mouth.

"Ah." He Jinyun said.

Ye Zexi didn't think too much, so he took a sip of hot water along with He Jinyun's gesture of handing a cup of water.

The heat flowed down his throat, and the heat pack in his hands also exuded warm temperature. Ye Zexi felt his body warming up now, and then he turned to look around.

As expected, he saw the wide-eyed eyes of the surrounding staff, as well as Gao Shu's hesitating expression.

Ye Zexi was stunned for a second, then asked, "What's with your expression?"

Gao Shu, other staff: "..."

Sorry, they were being impolite!

These two are a couple, even if He Jinyun is the director, so what? Who said that the director can't come forward to deliver warm water and a jacket to actors?

That's the logic!

Just look at Teacher Tang Jing, look at how calm he is, yet here they are getting shocked by this little incident.

Sure enough, he is used to eating such dog food.

In this regard, Gao Shu had the same feeling.

But he didn't think so much, he just felt that now He Jinyun had taken over his own job, what else could he do now?

Don't tell him that he would be forced to be unemployed, right?

Thinking of this, Gao Shu sighed again.

But he could not argue with He Jinyun, after all, he is the boyfriend and he is just an agent.

Even if he were ten thousand steps ahead and said that he had won, when Ye Zexi was faced with choosing one of the two, he probably would not hesitate to choose He Jinyun.

Then, when that time came, Gao Shu would be the clown.

Why bother?

Gao Shu sighed heavily. After the decision was made, he was still comforting himself. If He Jinyun got up and headed towards Ye Zexi first, then he would not step forward.

Of course, if He Jinyun occasionally forgot, then he could just rush over at that time!

Anyway, He Jinyun must not want to let Ye Zexi suffer from the cold, so his worries would be unnecessary.

And it proved to be true. After each shooting ended, He Jinyun would be the first to walk towards Ye Zexi.

The staff of the crew was shocked and gradually calmed down later. Even now when they saw He Jinyun running towards Ye Zexi, some people would whisper, "Look, this is love."