【96】

The second promotion was the same as the first one. It also took the form of offline conference and online streaming of the conference.

Fans came to the livestream room early and didn't want to miss a minute or a second of it.

But compared to the excitement of the non-CP fans, HeXi CP fans did not seem to be so active.

Indeed, for CP fans, as long as they are in the same frame, it is called sugar.

It's just a pity that this rule does not apply to HeXi CP fans.

After all, in the previous livestream of the first publicity meeting, HeXi fans had all watched it, and then what happened after watching it?

Many CP fans said that they felt lonely.

Ye Zexi and He Jinyun didn't communicate during the whole meeting. They didn't even cue each other in the last question session. When the last reporter asked a question, the two people looked at each other!

They also glanced at each other!

It was just a little bit of sugar, if it weren't for the last reporter to ask more, HeXi fans really were not sure that they would still be able to receive some sugar!

With the experience from last time, this time, HeXi fans were more cautious.

Rather than watching the promotion livestreaming with no sugar, HeXi fans said that they would rather watch the latest airing episode of "Foodie Journal" twice.

After all, the interaction between the two in the variety show was really sweet!

In many cases, Ye Zexi just gave He Jinyun a look, and He Jinyun knew what to do!

Even when he was eating, he didn't need Ye Zexi to speak, and He Jinyun could clearly recite the names of dishes that Ye Zexi liked!

This is sugar!

This is called sweet interaction!

Why torture oneself to watch the no-sugar livestream!

Is it better than "Foodie Journal"?

Of course, if there were to be sugar in the promotion this time, then they would rush over at that time!

But this was also the last moment decision HeXi fans made!

At the beginning of the second promotion meeting, fans in the livestream room realized that this livestream was very different from the last one.

First, it was the difference in seating position.

In the last promotion, the positions of each actor were sorted according to the main male lead and second male lead, so there was Chen Zhengtian between Ye Zexi and He Jinyun.

But this time, the seats of Ye Zexi and He Jinyun were actually next to each other!

Many fans couldn't hold back, they were getting a little excited at this arrangement.

"Whoa whoa whoa, has the seat changed this time?"

What surprised them was more to come.

"My God, what did I see?! When Xi Xi walked over, the male god stretched out his hand towards Xi Xi!! Pulled him over to him!!!"

"They are sitting together!"

"Gosh, they're sitting next to each other! I'm so excited!"

"Xi Xi was whispering something to Film Emperor He just now! I saw it! Have you seen it?"