【76】

The guest room is next to Ye Zexi's room, and this was also the first time that He Jinyun went to the second floor of Ye Zexi's house.

Unlike what he had imagined, the decoration of the room was unexpectedly simple and generous.

"Then Teacher He, please rest first, I'll call you later." Ye Zexi waved his hand to He Jinyun.

He Jinyun nodded.

When he laid down on the bed, his muscles relaxed instantly. He Jinyun closed his eyes slightly, and a familiar scent came from the soft quilt.

Well, it is the fragrance that Ye Zexi often wears.

He Jinyun's mouth curved up, and he changed to a more comfortable sleeping position.

*

When the light lit up in the room, Ye Zexi glanced at the time above the tablet.

It's seven o'clock in the evening, and it's time to wake He Jinyun up.

Ye Zexi slowly turned off the tablet and began to go upstairs.

He did not know why, when he walked to the door of the guest room, Ye Zexi suddenly became a little nervous.

After hesitating for a long time, Ye Zexi opened the door.

There was no light in the room, only the faint silhouettes of a person could be seen through the dim light coming through the window.

Ye Zexi took a breath, and first called out softly: "Teacher He?"

The person on the bed was motionless.

Ye Zexi thought for a while, turned on the light in the room, and worried that the light was too dazzling, and replaced it with a softer warm yellow light.

As soon as the light was turned on, the room instantly became brighter.

Ye Zexi looked in the direction of the bed, and He Jinyun, who was sleeping, seemed to have noticed the light suddenly turned on, and his eyebrows frowned slightly.

Clearing his throat, Ye Zexi called out again: "Teacher He?"

The person on the bed still didn't respond.

He Jinyun was lying on his side with his face facing the door. From this angle, half of He Jinyun's face was buried in the quilt, only the man's tall nose and closed eyes could be seen. Perhaps because of the light, Ye Zexi felt in a daze that He Jinyun's fine lines had become much softer at this moment.

There was a lot of novelty in Ye Zexi's eyes. This was the first time he saw He Jinyun's sleeping face.

If it weren't for being impolite to take a sneak shot, Ye Zexi wanted to take out his phone and take a photo of He Jinyun.

Putting away the messy thoughts in his mind, Ye Zexi called out again: "Teacher He, it's time to get up!"

He Jinyun remained motionless, even breathing more smoothly, as if he was asleep again.

Ye Zexi suddenly felt confused.

Then he would continue to call He Jinyun to get up?

After struggling for a long time, Ye Zexi took two steps closer, ready to call again.

If he still doesn't wake up this time, he won't call!

It seemed that He Jinyun didn't sleep much all night last night, otherwise, how would he explain the faint dark blue under his eyes?