【66】

Regarding this point, Ye Zexi also asked Tang Jing and Shan Zeyu.

Just listening to Tang Jing and Shan Zeyu's explanation, they didn't do anything special. In the morning, they had breakfast with everyone, then got into the car like everyone else to the scenic spot. After that, everyone stayed together.

If they were to do the task, they would be in full view; by then, they would definitely be exposed. It was impossible to not be seen at all.

But along the way, everyone stayed together, Ye Zexi really didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

To be sure, Ye Zexi also asked He Jinyun, but He Jinyun also did not find any unusual behavior between the two.

Even after the director team had announced that they completed the hidden mission, the surprise expression on Shan Zeyu's face did not seem to be fake.

He Jinyun would not be sure of Tang Jing, but he was very certain about Shan Zeyu.

But in the end, Wei Bei and You Jia were able to eat lunch, because Tang Jing suddenly remembered that there were snacks in his backpack that he packed for Ye Zexi in the morning. The lunch box given by the program group could not be given to everyone, but these snacks were okay.

Tang Jing and Shan Zeyu had lunch boxes, while Ye Zexi and the others gathered together to share the two togo boxes.

At first, Ye Zexi was very happy to eat, but when he saw the crispy fried fish in the Tang Jing's lunch box, he instantly got a bit angry.

"In the afternoon, we must complete the hidden mission!" Ye Zexi angrily took a bite of the fried dumplings.

He Jinyun smiled at the corner of his mouth and handed Ye Zexi a bottle of water: "Okay."

Tang Jing, who noticed this scene, twisted his eyebrows again.

Shan Zeyu next to him was drinking water. He raised his head and saw Tang Jing's expression. He put down the mineral water bottle in his hand and patted Tang Jing on the shoulder: "Young man, why are you always frowning?"

Tang Jing was taken aback by him, and calmed down after a while.

After thinking for a second, Tang Jing looked at Shan Zeyu on the side and asked, "Teacher Shan, what hidden mission did we complete?"

Shan Zeyu shrugged: "How do I know? I participate in too few variety shows, so I don't have much understanding of how variety shows work. But instead of worrying about this, I think when we go back tonight, we should study some recipes carefully, so when we have to do cooking, we won't be in the situation of not knowing whether to put the oil or the eggs first for scrambled egg and tomato."

Tang Jing fell into silence.

Shan Zeyu was taken aback, then looked back at him: "Uh oh, you really don't know, do you?"

Tang Jing suddenly felt a little hot on his face, he gritted his teeth and said, "I can learn!"

And he will study very seriously!

Because... Tang Jing looked sideways at Ye Zexi and He Jinyun.

When Ye Zexi and He Jinyun were leaving by train, Wei Bei and You Jia talked about many things in the previous recording.

Tang Jing probably understood that Ye Zexi had always been willing to team up with He Jinyun, simply because He Jinyun cooked delicious food.

But it was not a big deal, it was not like he couldn't learn.