【40】

Ye Zexi's eyes lit up while eating.

The dried fish should be freshly made, it was golden and crispy. A bite of the oily aroma accompanied by the sweetness of the fish immediately exploded in his mouth, and it was full of sweetness.

Ye Zexi, who was half-pushing and half-refusing to taste at first, now admitted that the dried fish is really fragrant!

Unable to hold back, Ye Zexi took another bite of the small dried fish.

He Jinyun's gaze fell on the corner of Ye Zexi's ruddy mouth, where there was still a small piece of batter, but Ye Zexi, who was busy eating fish, didn't seem to notice this.

The man's eyes became softer in an instant, and he smiled and asked, "Is it delicious?"

Ye Zexi looked up at He Jinyun while eating and nodded in approval: "It's delicious!"

If it weren't for him busy eating dried fish and had no time to talk, Ye Zexi would definitely be full of praise for this dried fish.

Although the taste of this dried fish is somewhat different from that made by Yan Man, the two flavors of dried fish have their own taste.

For Ye Zexi to compliment, Ye Zexi can only find the word "delicious" in his poor vocabulary.

If he has to work up a boast, it is probably---"Very delicious!"

He Jinyun didn't hold back his laugh anymore: "Okay, then take your time eating."

After saying this, He Jinyun turned and left.

Ye Zexi didn't forget to say thank you to He Jinyun, and then continued to lower his head to eat the dried fish.

It was a pity that He Jinyun didn't pack too many dried fish, and soon the dried fish in the box was finished.

Ye Zexi licked his ruddy lips with some regret, and then looked at the stir-fried beef and spicy chicken next to him.

With the mentality that the dried fish is so delicious and other dishes are not bad, Ye Zexi picked up the fried beef on the side.

Then Ye Zexi's eyes lit up again.

Delicious!

Stir-fried beef and spicy chicken are delicious!

Today's lunch was the best meal Ye Zexi had eaten in so many days in the crew.

Whether it was dried fish or two small stir-fried dishes, they had fulfilled Ye Zexi's gluttony.

After eating his lunch box, Ye Zexi still felt it was not enough.

It was rare for Gao Shu to see Ye Zexi eating so happily, and said: "If Young Master likes it, I will ask Teacher He which restaurant he got it from, then I'll pack one for you every day?"

Ye Zexi hesitated for a second, then coughed and nodded.

It couldn't be helped, the chef made the small dried fish so delicious!

Too delicious!

When shooting in the afternoon, Chen Zhengtian also took advantage of his free time to ask Ye Zexi: "Is today's lunch delicious?"

Ye Zexi smiled and nodded: "Yes, the dishes that Teacher He packed for me are delicious!"

Chen Zhengtian sighed and shook his head: "You are so blessed, an old man like me is not worthy of it!"

After speaking, Chen Zhengtian glanced at He Jinyun next to him faintly.

He Jinyun heard what he said just now and raised his brow lightly without speaking.