【17】

At seven o'clock in the evening, Gao Shu finished his busy day at work.

In just four days, Gao Shu used his outstanding ability to form a professional management team. Today he introduced the new people to the team at the new office.

After one day, everyone had also become acquainted with each other and understood their future responsibilities better.

As soon as he was about to leave work, Gao Shu was doing his final routine public relations before get off work, searching for the latest topic of Ye Zexi today, and at a glance, he saw this hot search---#Tang Jing wants to compete with Ye Zexi for C position#.

Numerous marketing accounts rushed to push it up, and the comments from fans on both sides under the comment section were full of daggers at each other.

Gao Shu frowned and clicked into the topic.

Two minutes later, Gao Shu understood the whole story.

Gao Shu's heart beat faster for a second, "archenemy", "old flame", and "old enemy" are such great tags!

His keen intuition tells him that there are great topics that can be created from these!

Recently, Gao Shu did a complete comprehensive business analysis for Ye Zexi. His young master is good at everything at the moment. If this trend continues, the future stardom road will only become more magnanimous.

But there is still a problem that cannot be ignored, that is Tang Jing.

The predecessor is not a taint, but someone will always use this to create trouble. If it is not resolved, there will definitely be continuous complicated problems in the future.

Now that the CP fans have become known, of course Gao Shu has to use them.

Before that, he first called Tang Jing's agent.

Five minutes later, Gao Shu and the other party reached an agreement. He put down the phone and looked at the new hires in the office looking forward to getting off work. He smiled and said sadly: "Today I will have to trouble everyone to stay and work overtime."

*

At 8 o'clock that night, such an anonymous thread appeared on the famous domestic entertainment forum---"Archenemy? Old flame? Old enemy? Is the official Weibo sending sugars or sending daggers?"

Main Thread:

The pain of the fans, the carnival of CP fans.

Strong alliance, or the PK of old enemies.

A fateful confrontation, or a fateful competition.

Please look forward to the third performance of "Time Idol" on Friday night!

"Hahahaha, this definitely is about Ye Zexi and Tang Jing!"

"Did they really become teammates in a group?"

"The official teaser has confirmed it, surely it is not fake."

"I just don't know if they were forced to form a team or the program group deliberately arranged this."

"Where did the old flame come from? Please don't fabricate such headlines, okay? It is clear that Ye Zexi got rejected for chasing the other. I'm taking Tang Tang away with me."

"Tang fans, please don't get too worked up, this is just a joke."

"By the way, Ye Zexi and Tang Jing really have CP fans?"

"Just a passer-by, not a CP fan, but the two of them do look pretty good together."

Then, the gif of Ye Zexi and Tang Jing looking and smiling at each other was being posted again.