【05】

【05】

The boy's facial features on the gif were exquisite. The corner of his mouth seemed to be tilted upwards, but it failed. In the next moment, his beautiful eyes turned red. Even so, he gave the audience a reluctant smile.

As soon as this gif came out, the comments below were all netizens who were asking for the original source:

"This gif is too good! Asking for the original source!"

"I want to have a handsome brother, too."

"I really like Ye Zexi's looks! Such a fairy look!"

"Not only does he look good, he also sings well. I don't know when they will announce the ranking. I dare to bet that Ye Zexi is in the top ten!"

When it came to rankings, more and more netizens were participating in the discussion.

"Tang Jing is also pretty good, and he should be in the top ten."

"Every contestant in "Time Idol" is pretty good! I feel like it will be a good audition, and I look forward to the next episode."

...

"Time Idol" premiere was a success, the highest simultaneous viewing audience reached tens of millions!

It was not only in the hot search list, but also had a great amount of discussion in the hot search topics of the whole Internet.

At the same time, #He Jinyun joined "Time Idol"#, #Coach Shan Zeyu#, #Dance Coach Qu Xiao# and other related hashtags had also followed the hot search, which aroused heated discussions among fans and netizens.

Many of the contestants were nominated, and Ye Zexi was naturally the one who had the most talked about topic.

The most obvious manifestation of this event was that Ye Zexi's Weibo had gained tens of thousands of followers overnight.

Ye Zexi was also a little shocked about this. Early in the next morning, he received a call from Wei Lifei.

Wei Lifei, the best friend of the original owner, is the ignorant and wealthy second generation young master just like the original owner.

As soon as the call was connected, he could hear Wei Lifei howling on the other side of the phone: "Ye Zexi, you are awesome! I always thought that you were there to make up the count, but I didn't expect you to really make a name for yourself! This morning my mom called me, she said she will now go to the company and tell all the employees to vote for you!"

Ye Zexi was originally worried that he would be exposed when communicating with Wei Lifei, but now hearing Wei Lifei's tone, he felt relieved by a lot: "It doesn't need to trouble her, because I didn't want to..."

"By the way, you said on the live performance yesterday that you would stop chasing Tang Jing? Is it true?" Wei Lifei interrupted Ye Zexi.

Ye Zexi smiled helplessly, and replied, "It's true."

Wei Lifei: "It's okay! Brother, there are thousands of men in the world, you can change one every day if you aren't happy with one! I told you a long time ago that Tang Jing is not suitable for you, and I will post your WeChat to a few high-quality ones later. You are guaranteed to be satisfied!"

Ye Zexi's eyebrows suddenly knitted together: "Hey, wait, I..."

Before Ye Zexi could finish speaking, Wei Lifei hung up the phone in a hurry.

Ye Zexi's words stuck in his throat, because he wanted to correct the man. He is a high-quality one, so the man doesn't need to introduce him to quality ones!