【64】

Hearing Tang Jing's words at first, Ye Zexi was taken aback for a moment, then without thinking, he subconsciously tilted his head and glanced at He Jinyun next to him.

There was no expression on He Jinyun's face, but he looked at Ye Zexi deeply, as if he didn't care about Ye Zexi's answer at all.

Tang Jing caught a glimpse of Ye Zexi's subconscious movement in the rearview mirror, and his eyebrows frowned.

Ye Zexi also glanced at He Jinyun subconsciously, without leaving his sight too much. He quickly turned his head. The process was very short, probably in one second. Then he spoke and refused Tang Jing: "Us forming a team, maybe it can't be done."

Tang Jing's eyebrows suddenly wrinkled tighter, but still remembered to maintain the expression on his face, making a somewhat surprised look: "Huh? Why?"

Ye Zexi turned his head very naturally and smiled at He Jinyun: "Because I have promised Teacher He in advance, no matter who is the special guest, we must form a team together."

After all, Ye Zexi didn't know that Tang Jing would come to record "Foodie Journal" before. But if you were to tell Ye Zexi in advance that Tang Jing will come to record "Foodie Journal", and ask Ye Zexi to choose between He Jinyun and Tang Jing...

Ye Zexi thought for two seconds, then sighed.

Tang Jing can't make fish...

The answer is obvious.

Hearing Ye Zexi's answer, Tang Jing's expression changed again, and the hand beside him unconsciously tightened into a fist.

"Did you team up together in the last recording?" Tang Jing took a slight breath, trying to keep his tone as normal as possible.

Ye Zexi smiled: "Yeah, Teacher He's cooking is delicious. I can't cook, I can only depend on him!" He said in awe, Ye Zexi also looked at He Jinyun, "In the last recording, I really relied on Teacher He to be able to eat fragrant and spicy food."

The corner of He Jinyun's mouth bent, noncommittal.

Tang Jing bit his lower lip, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was a little stiff: "Really?"

Ye Zexi nodded and suggested again: "But don't worry, this time I don't know how the director will arrange the team. If it is not a two-person team, then we can be in the same team!"

Tang Jing wanted to laugh, but it didn't reach the corners of his mouth. He said, "I'm afraid that it's a two-person team this time."

Just as Tang Jing said.

At the beginning of the recording on the second day, the opening was the same as the first one. All the guests gathered in the restaurant.

In the second recording, there were two special guests. In addition to Tang Jing, there was one other person who is also an old acquaintance of everyone---Shan Zeyu.

He Jinyun was really surprised to see Shan Zeyu.

"You never told me you would come." He Jinyun said.

Shan Zeyu blinked: "Otherwise, how can it be a surprise?"

He Jinyun smiled helplessly.

Shan Zeyu ignored his friend, turned to look at Ye Zexi who was standing on the side, and greeted with a bright smile: "Oh! Zexi, long time no see!"

Ye Zexi also smiled: "Teacher Shan, it has been a while."

Shan Zeyu simply sat down next to Ye Zexi, in front of countless cameras, and started a small chat with Ye Zexi: "By the way, Zexi, I asked you to record the theme song of "Famous General" with me before, why did you refuse?"