Chapter 26: Worse Than I Thought.

"Something is going on in this house, and I can feel it."I was sitting in the kitchen cleaning off the counter and Susanne was sitting on a stool looking at me with a suspicious look on her face. She had been out of the country for a while so she wasn't aware of what had been going on.

"What do you mean?"I asked like an idiot.

She smirked."Aaliyah, it's written all over your face, Michael's face, even Alyssa and Rashad's and frankly whatever it is they don't even need to know about it."

"Michael is....going through something right now."

"And it's affecting you and the kids."I didn't know if she was asking me or if she was telling me, I just turned off the sink water and took out the bread to start on lunch."Tell me, what's going on?"She asked after a moment of silence.

I looked up at her and then glanced toward the window."The Arvizo's are charging Michael with child Molestation."I said softly.

All she did was stare at me, she didn't even blink, only stared."Again?"

I nodded.

"Oh honey I'm sorry,"She said as she stood up and hugged me.

"It's okay, I just wish it wasn't happening now."

She gave me a look."Why does it matter when it happens, it still shouldn't. Michael is a good man and the fact that these people wants money from him is just ridiculous."

"I know, I know, but it's putting more stress on me because Michael is going to be affected by it and you know how that is, and on top of that I'm pregnant again."

Her mouth dropped that time."Again?"

All I could do is nod.

"Dang, I'm sorry honey but you got it bad."

"Wow thanks for the sympathy."I said sarcastically as I went to the refrigerator and pulled out some cheese.

"I'm sorry, it's just that every time you get pregnant something bad is happening, what is up with that?"

I shrugged."I don't know, but this will be the last time I have another child, that's for sure."

"Why you say that."

"Because, I'm am forty six years old, I should be going through monopoles sooner or later, and I have enough running around here as it is."

She laughed."True, I don't see how you do it. Paris and Blanket always fighting, Jay and Prince always running around the house, Ciara can't seem to stop dancing even if her life depended on it, Mariah is a little diva and on top of that a teenager? I thought taking care of you was hard."

"What? I wasn't that bad."

"Oh please, you were like your mother all over again, it's a good thing you got into your career when you did, and learned how to mature because you were one sassy little thing. I mean, you can still be sometimes but back then?"She shook her head."Ooh Lord, I didn't know how Leah did it."

"I don't remember being like that."I laughed.

"Of course you don't, I bet you don't remember how sarcastic you used to be, and how you loved getting your point across, and not to mention you used to tell people that your business wasn't any of there concern."

"Now I remember that, because I'm still like that."I said.

"Mmhmm, and I can already tell Alyssa is going to be just like that."

I snickered."She is like that."

"What about Ciara?"

"Ciara is just like Michael, so is Jay they're like his clones or something like that."

She laughed."I'm sure they are."She said."But seriously I know you two are strong enought to deal with this, and I will pray for you two."

"Lord knows we need it."

"Everyone needs it."She said as she pulled me into a hugg."I have to go but I will call you okay.

"OKay."

Alyssa's Pov

I was sitting on the computer remembering my what I had heard a few nights back, trying to figure what I should type in. I was on Google and I was determined to find out what was going on with my family. I felt uncomfortable looking up my daddy's background like he was some kind of crinamal but I knew no one was going to tell me and I just can't sit around like nothing was happening.Okay Daddy said that when mom was pregnant with me they had something going on that involved him going to Court. Mom had me in April 1994 so whatever it was had to have been in either '93 or 94.I typed in:

What happened to Michael Jackson between 1993 and 1994.

I waited for it to load then clicked on the first link I saw and began reading it.

In 1993 Michael had one several awards of his album Dangerous,including Grammy's Artist of the year and Soul trains Humanitarian award.

They showed pictures of my mom and my dad back then. Mom looked more relaxed then I've even seen her and Daddy looked more......alive. I scrolled down until I saw the words Charges in big bold letters, assuming that they would give me the answers to what I was looking for I started reading.

In late 1993 Michael Jackson was charged with Child molestation charges by a thirteen year old boy by the name of Jordan Chandler. Jackson was on his Dangerous tour at the time and Cancelled the show in December and stayed behind in London undergoing treatment for addiction to pain killers. At the same time his wife Aaliyah Haughton-Jackson was pregnant with their first child.

My mouth dropped."What's child molestation, Daddy was a drug addict?"I asked myself, I just exit out of the page and and stared off in a distance.

Whatever was going on was something bad, and it was something worst then I thought.

"What are you doing?"I heard a voice say that made me jump

I turned around to see Mom standing in the doorway with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised.

I'm in trouble

______________________________

End of Part Two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!