Chapter 2: Heaven Can Wait

Michael and I was home that very next day. As soon as we walked in the house we were nearly ran over by all of our kids. Jay was was the first one who ran up to me."Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!"He yelled. He was so attached to me. Ciara was more attached to Michael.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey mommy look what I drew in school today!" Paris said, she held up a picture of a family."See there's you, that's daddy, that's Ciara, and Jay, and me, and Prince, and Alyssa, do you like it?"

I took it out of her hands."I love it, I'm going to hang it in the office."I said. As i hugged her.

"Daddy, guess what?"Alyssa said, Michael had her and Ciara in his arms.

"Yes?"

"I got an A on my math test."She said.

"Aww I'm proud of you."He gave her kiss.

"Thank you."She said in her bell tone voice. To me she just kept looking more like Michael. Besides her eyes, those were mine, but everything else was him.She had long curly hair that was in a long pony tail. Her smile was his. She just didn't act like him. She act more like me.

Ciara and Jay was spitting image of Michael. They had his eyes, his smile everything and both were only four but had more rhythm then I did growing up. Ciara acted more like I did. And Jay was just like Michael, shy, and sweet and gentle.

Prince had blond hair and brown eyes. He was sharp as a tack and had his own personility. Paris was the cutest little thing. She had big gray eyes and long brown hair. She was more of the type who attached herself to people she trusted. And that was usually only me or Michael.

Mariah was only a year old, and she was something else. She loved to laugh and sometimes had a bit of an attitude with her brothers and sisters, she was the type who could play by herself. And honestly didn't cry unless her diaper needed to be changed or she was hungry.

Michael and had the big family that we wanted, and we loved them to death."Hey, daddy, can we go out on the ranch today please!" Prince asked.

"Yeah please."Paris asked giving us puppy dog eyes.

He chuckled."Sure, but you'll need to go put some shoes on."

One by one they all took off running up the stairs."Hey stop running, you'll fall!" I yelled

"Yes, Ma'am!"They said and immediately began climbing up the stairs.

The whole room feel quiet I looked at Michael who was fixing his shirt."Are you tired?"I asked.

He looked up at me."Why you ask that?"

"Because, you sent me that letter."I said.

"Oh, yeah, but I get the rest I needed last night. It's was much more easier with you there."he said.

"Don't you think you should go get that checked out?"I asked, concerned.

He shook his head."No."

"Oh, come one Michael, can't tell me that you not able to sleep for four days straight isn't wroth being checked out?"I asked.

"No, because the reason why I couldn't sleep is because you weren't there and everybody was calling me twenty four seven."

I smirked at him."There's going to be a lot of days liked that and the fact that your not able to sleep is worrying me what if there-"

He pulled me in his arms and kissed my lips."Shh...Liyah."He said softly."You worry to much, I'll be fine."

I rolled my eyes."Don't you shh..Liyah me, I have every right to worry about you."