Chapter 50: For All Time

(One Month Later)

The crowd was screaming Michael's name. The show was almost over and Michael wanted to do something special, of course he wouldn't tell me what was going on because it was a special surprise. So I sat in the crowd on the first row along with the kids while we waited. I looked over at Alyssa who hadn't been able to stop smiling since we had been in the stadium.

There was news crews every where which was odd considering the fact that Michael didn't like that. But once again, what he said he was doing was a surprise. So whatever the reason was, it was for a good cause.

Soon the crowd cheers accelerated to wild screams and I knew at that moment that he had walked out on stage. He acknowledged his fans and walked over to microphone. He started blushing before speaking."I want to think all of you for your love and support you had given me through these long years. I love all of you from the bottom of my heart, your like....my family." The crowd screamed loudly and Michael started laughing."I want to think my children. I love you all more than you know and I hope you are able to live your dreams like Liyah and I have. And Liyah, for you, I have something special. " he said giving me a sheepish smile.

I raised my eyebrow at him suspiciously. Soon the band started playing an all to familiar tune."He isn't. " I said to myself as he picked up the microphone and began singing.

Sun comes up on this new morning Shifting shadows, a songbird sings And if these words could have kept you happy

I'd do anything

And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder With a tender touch, you know me so well Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters Baby, who can really tell, When two hearts belong so well

Maybe the walls will tumble And sun may refuse to shine When I say, I love you Baby, you've gotta know (I don't know) That's for all time Baby you gotta know (I don't know) That's for all time

Moon shines down on this good evening One warm kiss in this cold night air For this good love undeceiving I'll go anywhere Just as long as you are there.

While singed there was a tear that rolled down his cheek as he looked down at me. I couldn't help but start crying. He stepped off the stage and walked towards me and hugged me tightly against his body.

I hugged him tightly as he continued the song until it faded into the hair and muffled by the sounds of screaming fans. He looked me in the eyes and whipped my tears away." Happy 24th anniversary." He said, giving me a smile.

"Happy anniversary to you too, baby." I said.

He leaned in and kissed me. A passionate kiss that set my soul on fire, a kiss that was meant to be there For All Time....

__________________________________________

HAHAHA!!!! YOU GUYS THOUGHT I KILLED HIM OFF DIDN'T YOU!?! LOL WELL I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU.

SO THE FOR ALL TIME SERIES IS OVER, NEXT IS THE FOR ALL TIME : NEXT GENERATION THAT ARE ABOUT THE KIDS THE FIRST ONE IS CALLED PASSION AND I ALREADY GAVE THE SNEAK PEAK UP LOL SO IT WILL BE GOOD.

OKAY SO WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS/ CHARACTER? WHY?

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THERE RELATIONSHIP?

AND DID YOU LIKE IT?

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

PEACEANDLOVE, KAY

©_KayMonèt 2013

All rights reserved

I will be updating information about the characters soon!

SMOOCHES