Chapter 30: Set Fire To The Rain

So im in a good mood today you guys so thanks for listening to my problems

************************************

The flames was rising by the second the smell of it burning filled the inside of my nose. I shook my head trying to shake the smell, it didn't help. I was standing in between Michael and Jordie, I didn't even realize he was there until we arrived to the scene. Michael stood in disbelief, he put his arm around me and rested his chin on the top of my head as he watched the flames rise causing the blue skies to become gray instead of crystal blue.

All I could think was who the hell would do something like that, I mean I knew we were moving out of Neverland but really???? This really wasn't necessary. Wasn't necessary at all. I hoped whoever it was who did it had fun because when I find who did it. I swear I would make sure they don't see the next light of day. I didn't care if I said I wasn't stepping foot in that place again, that place held special memories and and a special place in me and Michael's heart. And it will always. I wrapped my arms around him of course my stomach was in the way but that wasn't stopping me from comforting him. I knew he was hurting, I could feel it in the way he held me the way he was breathing. I couldn't imagine what he was thinking though, i didn't want to know it might have made me upset, of course i couldn't get upset. Its not good to be pregnant and have high blood pressure problems.

" Are you Mr. and Mrs. Jackson??" A tall man in a dingy fireman uniform.

Michael and I just nodded.

He smiled his green eyes glistened in the sunlight. " Okay do you have any idea how this happened??"

I shook my head."No we are actually moving out of here, we hadn't had the chance to sale it." I explained.

He nodded." Well this fire is no accident, someone had pored gasoline all around the house and and farther out towards the land we're getting fire detectives out here soon to figure out who, but meanwhile we're trying as hard as we can to put the fire out, its too strong."

"Do you think you can stop it? " I asked, concerned.

"Im sure we can but-"

"Let it burn." Michael interrupted

I looked at him like he was crazy." What?? "

"Let it burn down, every last bit of it, I don't care." he then put his shades on and walked back to the car. I stood there stunned not really knowing what to do. He was in so much stress that he didn't even think twice about what he was saying.

"Mrs. Jackson?" The fireman asked taking my eyes off of Michael. " Do you want to go with that request?"

"Uh no, do what you can." I said as i removed some of my hair from my face." I want you to figure out who did this and I want them in jail."

And I meant every word.

He nodded and went back to work. Jordie turned to me." Hes gonna be mad." he said.

I shrugged my shoulders." He'll get over it eventually, believe me he will."

"Do you know who did it?" he asked as we began walking towards the car.

" I've only known one person to burn down a house and that's Kiara, but my senses are tingling and I have and idea who did it."

"Who? " he asked becoming very interested.

" Stephanie Arvizo..."

Star's POV

Dear diary,

This woman is crazy, i know I've said that many times before but what she did this time was just beyond crazy!!!! I can't believe she set their house on fire I just don't understand they saved her son's life and this what she do to repay them? Why did mama and papa leave me here with her???

Star.