Chapter 29: Stubborn And Selfish

I couldn't believe my eyes, my little Jordie was all grown up. I couldn't believe he was standing there right in front of me. He smiled at me showing his white teeth, his jet black hair glistened in the sun light.

I looked down at Lyssa who was looking all confused and curious as to how we new each other. I ran my fingers through my color hair and bit my lip." Lyssa, go and check on your brother and sisters."I said.

" Mom who is that? " she asked.

I looked down at her with my eyebrow raised and and pulled the corners of my lips up into a smirk.

She new in an instant what that meant. She dropped her head and turned down the hall.

" Im sorry, I didn't mean to come here unexpected and all and Im sure you probably don't want to see me right now because-"

I walked up to him and hugged him." It's great to see you Jordie." I said.

" Its great seeing you to Aaliyah, " he said as he pulled away from me. " So im guessing thats your daughter? " he asked.

I sighed and look towards the hall way where she had left. " Is it that obvious??? " He laughed. "Yes she has your eyes, and your attitude. "

I nodded. " So umm, why are you here? " I asked.

His smile faded into a serious expression. " I heard about what's been going on with Michael, and I couldn't just sit back and watch it happen. "

I gave him a confused look." What do you mean??? " I asked as i crossed my arms across my chest.

" Look, if it wasn't for what that man did and me being apart of this none of this wouldn't have happened."

I shook my head." its not your fault."

"Yes it is" he said he began pacing back and forth. " He ruined my life, made my mother commit suicide, and ruined you and Michael's reputation. And it's all because I had to let him brainwash me and manipulate me!!! You Two your my two most favorite people in the world and that low down son of a bitch took my relationship with you guys from me. "

" You shouldn't talk about Evan that way, he's still your father. And besides you were a child back then you didn't know any better." I said I saw no reason to blame him he was just a kid probably didn't even know what was going at that time.

" maybe you're right, but would he did was wrong and I don't like it."

I sighed. " Neither do I, but it is what it is." I said. Trying to sound nonchalant but it wasn't working out very well.

" I can't imagine how Michael must feel about me now." he said.

I couldn't even make eye contact. I couldn't even mention Jordies name to him without getting a dirty look from him. I could tell that that the last trial left a scar that not even I could fix.

" Is it that bad?? " he asked.

All I could do was nod.

He sighed." I knew it, is he home? I probably should get going before he comes home." he said as he headed for the door.

I ran after him. " Wait, you never told me why your hair."

He turned to me. " I have this plan." he said his voice dropping down to a whisper . " I think its time that-"

"What is he doing here?" his voice made me jump. My eyes was nearly popping out of my head.

I slowly turned around to face his hard expression." Baby, umm Jordie came here because he wanted to talk to you." I said sheepishly.

He shook his head." I don't want to here anything he has to say and I would appreciate it if he leaves. "

My face fell I couldn't believe that those words came out of his mouth. " Michael! "

" Don't Michael me, I don't want him here, its because of him that I have to go through this." He said as he walked down the stairs.

I walked up to him." Michael he is trying to help you, stop being so damn stubborn! " I whispered.

" Im not being stubborn Im just trying to look out for myself."

I rolled my eyes." Oh please, now your just being selfish."

" Oh Im being selfish."

I nodded. " Yes your being selfish, so damn selfish as usual give the boy a chance."

" I have nothing to say to him, Liyah! "

" Michael sometimes your just gonna have to let things go. "

Just as he was about to say something to set me off Rashad came with his face filled with horror." Beth just called, he said someone set Neverland on fire!!!!!!"