Chapter 33: When Anger Takes Over

I stood there, astound to see him standing there, and soon that turned into to anger, confusion. Why is he out of jail?! Why the hell is he on my door step? And he just stood there with that evil smile and evil look in his eyes like it was no big deal. I couldn't believe it, I wanted to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming but something told me I wasn't.

" Hello Mrs. Jackson." he finally said. His face had a smirk plastered upon it." I'll admit for a woman who's what, forty five years old you sure look like your still in your twenties, no gray hair or weight gain, how-"

"What are you doing here? " I asked ignoring his comments." Better yet, what the hell are you doing out of jail?"

" I was released. " He said with a smile.

" Or you escaped? "

He chuckled."No I was released if i wanted to escape I would've done it years ago."

"Mmmhmmm," He had a point but I wasn't about to tell him that." So why are you here?"I asked crossing my arms across my chest" And there better be a reasonable explanation as to why too."

" Well aren't you gonna let me in, you know it was a lot more easier for me to find out where you stayed then it was the last time."

I looked at him like he was crazy." You must think I'm some kind of a fool, if you think I'm about to let you in this house you don't have the sense you were born with! "

He laughed."Yeah you have a point there."

I raised my eyebrow. " Don't. I always? "

" Well-"

" Don't answer that, just answer my question what are you doing here? " I could tell that he was trying to refrain from answering the question.

" Well, I'm well aware of what's been going on with your husband and since this is the second time around that this has happened to him which means a lot of people are beginning to believe that he actually did it."

"And? What's your point?"

" My point is your husband just might go to jail because of it."

I shook my head still not getting the point." Can you just tell me why your here so I can just get smart with you, kick you off my step and get this over with? "

He chuckled." Okay well Im here to tell you that this time, your husband is going down because Im sure you have became acquainted with my new lady Janet Arvizo?"

I frowned my eyebrows. " What?."

He nodded." Yes, and we're determined to bring him down and your precious-"

"What the hell is that son of a bitch doing in my house?!" I turned to see Michael standing behind me his brown eyes blazed with anger, his fists clenched so tight it looked like he was about to break his own knuckle's.

"Well hello Michael long time no see." He said giving him that smile.

Michael scolded at him shaking his head." If you don't get off my step now I swear I will kill you!" He stepped in front of me getting into Evans face.

" Oooooh such a bad thing to do for someone who's already close to going to jail, if I were you Michael I would watch what I say. " he said sarcastically.

Just then Micheal his became really blazed with anger and the next thing I knew Michael had his hands wrapped around his neck pushing him up against the brick wall." If I were you I would watch what you say, I swear I will kill you right here and right now! "

I ran over to him."Michael! Let him go!!!! " I have never seen Michael put his hands on anyone like that before let alone threaten to kill them.

"Im not about to let him go, its because of him that We're going through this shit again! He ruined my career and fucked my whole life up and its time I get my revenge." He pushed him up on the with a much greater force causing him to wince in pain.

"Well you got what you deserved, you shouldn't gave put your hands on my son."

"I NEVER TOUCHED HIM AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!! " He tightened his grip around his neck causing him to choke.

"Michael let him go!"I said trying to pry his hands from around his neck but it he had such a tight grip that it was impossible. "Michael let him go, your hurting him!!!!!! "

"Does it look like I care? "he asked.

"Daddy!!!! "

I turned around to see Paris Ciara Jay and Alyssa standing in the door way with they're. eyes filled with fear.

"Alyssa take them up stairs now!!!! " I ordered.

She turned around slowly taking them all out the out of sight. I knew she had questions I could see it in her eyes but she knew better not to ask anything especially since she just witnessed her father choking a man half to death.

I turned back to Michael." Michael if you kill him you will go to jail it's not worth it, I know he hurt you but this us not the way to handle it, Do you want the kids to remember you like this? Do you want your fans to remember you like this? " I could tell by the look in his eyes that he didn't. " Let him go, please just let him go, if you kill him you will go to jail and I know you don't want that."

Michael looked at me for a long moment then looked at him, he slowly let go of him and stepped behind me." Get the hell off of my step and don't ever show your face around here again." he said.

Evan didn't say anything he just looked at him and slowly walked down the steps and to his car.

I turned to Michael whose eyes was still filled with anger." What has gotten into you? " I asked in a faint whisper.

He looked down at me then pulled me into an Embrace."I don't know Liyah, I dont know."