Chapter 43: We The Jury Find The Defendant....

As usual there was many many fans out there guarded by the gates and the police officers chanting Michael's name hiving as much support as possible. I stood next him holding his hand we were hidden behind a huge black umbrella that Sam was holding. I could tell by the look in his big beautiful eyes that he was so nervous as to what was gonna happen, deep down inside I was too but there was no way I was about to let my fear show. I had to be strong for him, I didn't have a choice. As we made our way through security Raheem met us at the door. "Are y'all ready? " He asked.

"I guess." We both said at the exact same time.

" Well lets go."

As we began walking a man stopped me. It was one of Stephanie's lawyers."I suggest you spend all the time you need with your husband, Mrs. Jackson." he said.

I gave him a look." Why?"

" Because when he's found guilty, we're gonna him out of there before you can even blink." He said.

I raised my eyebrow at him then gave him a sarcastic laugh." Yeah okay, we'll see how that goes." I said sarcastically and walked back up to Michael.

He looked down at me and took me by both my hands he glanced up at the clock before speaking." I just want you to know whatever happens in this room, I love you and I appreciate you putting up with all this, and I want you to tell the kids that I love them okay." he said.

"Okay, " I said looking him deep in his eyes ." I love you more." I said.

" For All Time?"

" For All Time." I agreed.

He leaned in and kissed me tenderly before Raheem called him down to the stand. Today he would also be testifying. I took my seat and waiting. When the judge came in we all stood up and waited to be seated. After listening him talk about stupid stuff he finally called Michael to the stand. He stood up and stated his name spelled it out and then sat down as Raheem stood up and walked up to the stand. " Mr. Jackson what is your relationship with Gavin Arvizo? His he your friend or what? "

" Well my relationship with him was simply a friendship, My wife and I was helping him through his battle with cancer."

" So for the long battle with cancer did you two grow closer? "

" Of course, I mean he is a good kid how can you not grow close to him? "

" How long was it before all the cancer was out of system? " He asked.

" Umm about a year, I think."

" The Arvizo family claims you had sex with him after the documentary was filmed is that true? ".

" Absolutely not." Michael sounded offended when he said that.

" So did you ever allow them to sleep with you in your bed."

Michael shook his head." No they never even spend the night."

Raheem nodded his head. "I have no further questions" He said.

The next lawyer stood up, he was the same lawyer who told me to enjoy every last minute I could with Michael, I still couldn't figure out who he thought he was telling me that like he was somebody.

"Alright Mr. Jackson, how do consider yourself as father? " He asked.

"Well I do my best with them, and I love them all very much, I think my job for them is to be there was a father and love and except them for whatever."

" Well who is the disciplinarian in the house, who's more hard on them? "

He looked up at the ceiling in deep thought." Mmmm I would have to say, Liyah is."

" How is that? "

" Well she doesn't allow them to get away with even the smallest things they do-"

" Do either of you spank your kids? "

Michael's eyes widened." Of course not."

"So you don't put your hands on your children at all."

" Not in any inappropriate way, no."

As the morning went one all they did is ask questions was about our kids and how we are raising them, Now I understood why Raheem didn't want me to testify, he new I was gonna get offended and it was best that I didn't get sarcastic with any one at that moment.

As Stephanie came up onto the stand he began talking bull crap about how she thought Michael was soo evil and he planned to take over her family and what not. I seriously wanted to go punch her in the face.

"Ms. Arvizo, Ms. Janet Arvizo, or is that even really your name?"Raheem was standing in front of as she sat in the stand.

She looked like she didn't know what he was talking about."What do you mean."

"My client's wife and her cousin did some research on Janet Arvizo,"he said as he turned to the jury."and found that there was no record of her no where in the state of California. So they did back ground research on her and found out that Janet Arvizo isn't her real name, this woman who you see here in front of us real name is Stephanie Arvizo! She is a con artist, she schemes, and manipulate other peoples family's just as she did to this one."

"T-thats not true! " she said

" Oh really well why don't we get your niece up to the stand then, Star Arvizo come up please. " I turned to see Star walking up to the stand. She took the oath just like every one else and took her seat. She soon began telling everyone about who Stephanie really was and her little plan to bring Michael and our family and how she was the one who convinced the judge that Evan should be released out of jail. She told about them burning down Neverland because she wanted to get back at Michael for "molesting Gavin". And right before she was called down from the stand she simply said. " Michael is a good guy and he is an amazing father, husband, person, and friend and he would never even try to do something like this."

Then the jury left the room to make their decision, I waited patiently. Not saying anything to Janet or Mother. I felt like I was on pins and needles the whole time and it was highly uncomfortable. I just wished they would've came up with their decision. It reminded me of the last time this happened, how nervous I was. I was pregnant with Alyssa at the time and I don't think my heart rate was suppose to be racing as high as it was. But I couldn't help it.

I let out a sigh and ran my fingers through my curly hair then fixed the white suit jacket I was wearing. At that moment I realized every one was wearing white all of my brothers and sisters in laws, even Joseph was wearing white. I thought it was just me and Michael. I closed my eyes and laid my head back as I waited another ten minutes. It felt like the world was frozen in place, as if it all stopped and wasn't about to begin for another year. My patience was raring.

Soon the jury came back in and I turned my full attention on them anxious to know what they were about to say.

"Superior Court of the state of California for the county of Santa Barbara and Santa Maria division, the people of Santa Barbara versus Michael Joseph Jackson, case number 1133603 first count verdict. We the jury find the defendant no guilty for conspiracy......" Each charge was not guilty,, not guilty, not guilty all the way down. I immediately started crying all I could do was start cry tears of joy. At the fact that Michael was finally free, I was finally free, our children....was finally free. And now we could put this whole thing behind us, and turn the page to the next event in our lives

________________________

END OF PART THREE

SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED BUT HE WAS INNOCENT!!!!!!!